Chapter 11 - A Breakthrough at Horizon

Jameson is in his office as Peter walks in, "Peter please tell me you have the photos of Mysterio or so help me, you will be fired." Jameson says.

Peter gives in Mysterio photos

"Hahaha! Spider-Man caught for the lawbreaking, wrongdoing, offender he really is. Robbie there's your page 1. Headline: Spider-Man Outshined By The Magnificent Mysterio. Yes, Maginificent Mysterio, I want a quarter every time someone says it and I actually want it this time."

Peter leaves the office and overhears Ben Urich talking about the takeover of Oscorp.

"I'm sorry who's Wilson Fisk?" Peter asks.

"New owner of Oscorp. There was rumors about him being a crime boss in Rio de Janeiro a few years ago. I'm going down to investigate on Fisk tonight and ask some questions. He's being interviewed tonight by the press down at The Oscorp Tower. We actually need a reporter to take some photos. We could use you."

(The Oscorp tower has existed for years)

Peter says, "What time?" Ben says, "5" Peter says, "I'll be there." He leaves. Robbie opens the door and looks at Jameson.

"You're gonna have to tell him eventually Jonah."

Jameson stops eye contact and looks away.

Peter is at home looking at the Lizard DNA. He adds one of the sample tools that Dr Connors gave him, sugary water. He adds the substance to it and it seems to have reacted through the microscope. Peter thinks it's ready to be tested with.

He brings it down to the Horizon Labs. Dr Connors takes it and says.

"Wow. Peter this may work. How did you study this so well?" Peter says, "I barely slept." Dr Connors smiles.

"Impressive. Let me just put it into the needle."

Curt stabs it into the poor animal as he says, "Well the side effects are on

Curt stabs it into the poor animal as he says, "Well the side effects are on. This should work. You've come far from the brilliant but lazy student. Well done on the work." Peter thanks him as he leaves.