Chapter 6 - Horizon Labs

We see Oscorp as Security lock up and leave for the night. A man with a scruffy hood over his head walks past them. He quickly swipes a card from one of their pockets. The man pulls his hood down revealing Adrian Toomes. Adrian uses the card to enter a room. Adrian sees guarded material as he presses a button. It pulls down a old tech from the green goblin.

There will be a little and quick montage of Adrian working the lab upgrading the suit. At the end we see The Vulture's new Armoured suit.

(Vulture would have the same design as in Spider-Man PS4, and the wings lit up in bright green. Also would have silver talons on his feet. It will be very different to the suit from before, it will be less bright shade of green, will have wings that will light up and other accessories I've mentioned.)

Mary Jane later is at the FEAST shelter.

"Great work tonight Mary Jane. See you tomorrow." Martin Li tells her. She walks out of the shelter at night and bumps into her friend Louise.

"So MJ, how have you been lately?" Mary Jane replies, "Fine, great actually." Louise then asks, "How are you and Peter?"

"Well that's actually why I wanted to see you today."Louise says, "Spill it!" Mary Jane tells her the big news, "Me and Peter are engaged."  Louise is stunned. "Really?" Mary Jane nods, "I'm so happy for you! When did he pop the question?"

"Last night actually, at his place." Louise is stunned, "Two things, I'm sorry but Peter needs to get a new place. If you two are gonna be married, you'd probably move in together right?" Mary Jane replies, "Yeah I guess so." Louise says, "Next thing, what date are you thinking?" Mary Jane says, "Well, we haven't really thought of anything yet. I haven't spoken to him since last night too."

"Make sure you do MJ, it'll make Peter's life a lot easier. Remember, happy wife equals happy life!"

We cut to Curt Connors in the Horizon Labs.

He's looking through a microscope

He's looking through a microscope. Peter walks in as he says, "Dr Connors?" He looks up and says.

"Peter! Take a seat."

 The Horizon Labs have a modern silver look to it

"Is there anything I can do for you?"

"Well, my superior Max Modell has been giving me a lot of that Vibranium stuff that, I keep forgetting his dreadful name, The Shocker, that's it. Has been stealing from warehouses over the city."

"But ever since you gave me a sample of that black goo, my interest in biology has shot up. So I'm going to start to study some Lizard DNA. They can regrow their limbs and I'm trying to create a cure for it to work with humans too. We can start to work on bigger projects now that funding is at an all time high here at Horizon."

Peter is impressed on how advanced this is as Gwen Stacy walks in, "Hey Peter." She says.

Peter waves at her, "Peter, Gwen, I would like you to take this sample

Peter waves at her, "Peter, Gwen, I would like you to take this sample." He is handed a test tube with green patches in, "I would like you to study this Lizard DNA, take some of these samples and tamper with it. Bring it back to me when you think it's advanced enough to test on animals." They both thank him and walk out of the Horizon Labs.

Dr Connors looks at the work and research on the table after Peter and Gwen walk out the door. Connors thinks to himself and then looks at his arm. He picks up a photo on his desk of his son, William Connors.

We then cut to Curt Connors at his home with his wife Martha and his son. Will asks his father if he would want to play catch in the backyard. Curt sighs realising that he can't due to only having one arm. He feels like he isn't the perfect father that Will needs. Curt now knows what he has to do. He will not stop at anything to grow his arm back.

Curt gets a call, "Hold on a minute Will! Hello?" The man laughs and says, "Dr Curtis Connors." Dr Connors looks confused, "Who is this?" The man replies, "My name with remain anonymous for the time being. I like your whole plan you got going on. You'll here from me again soon."

The man puts the phone down as we hear the line dead. Dr Connors looks up from the landline with a puzzled face.

Peter and Gwen are stood outside Horizon Labs.

"So Peter, what have you been up to these days?" Peter replies, "Oh well, nothing much. Actually I do have some news." Gwen says, "Really? What?" Peter smiles, "Me and MJ are engaged." Gwen says, "Oh my god, really?" Peter nods as she gives him a hug, "I'm so happy for you." Peter says, "Well thank you." Gwen looks at her watch, "Oh well I better get going, see ya Pete!" Peter says, "Seer!"

He hears sirens and sees police cars speed past.