Chapter 2 - Vulture Attacks Peter at Roxxon

Peter feels his spidersense as he looks around himself. He is then grabbed by a man as they fly up in the air. We see a old man in a green costume with wings.

(His suit for now will be similar for the comics and not armoured just yet

(His suit for now will be similar for the comics and not armoured just yet. It will just be a watered down simple bright green goofy and campy costume.)

Spider-Man repeatedly punches The Vulture in the face while in the air. The Vulture isn't fazed and keeps flying. Eventually, Spider-Man breaks out of The Vulture's arms and lands on his feet. Peter gets his breath back for a split second but then turns around and is grabbed by The Vulture.

Peter is choked out by him as they fly. The Vulture breathes heavily with his mask covering his mouth and nose as he drops him down to a building with the name on the side, Roxxon.

Spider-Man smashes against the roof and jumps back up. The Vulture flies towards him and kicks him down to the ground with his silver talons on his feet, cracking the concrete below Spider-Man's shoulders. He looks down at Spider-Man's mask, while laughing as his bright green wings fold into his back.

"Any last words Spider?" Vulture says in his muffled voice.

(While Vulture has his metal mask that covers his nose and mouth, he would sound like Bane talking.)

Spider-Man, dodges the hit and spins a web at The Vulture's chest. Spider-Man pulls him towards himself as they fall off the building. The Vulture's wings fold back out.

The two battle while free falling for a while until The Vulture smashes Spider-Man on the side of a brick building. Spider-Man falls to the ground and looks fed up and just, done.

NYPD Helicopters fly above The Vulture. He looks up at them and has to put his arm over his face from the light shining down.

"This is the NYPD. Stop immediately or we will have to open fire."

"Challenge? I like a challenge."

The Vulture flies up the glass tower as he is shot at.

He flies over the helicopter and to the back of it. The Vulture grabs it and spins it around. He grabs it and tries to flip it over.

 He grabs it and tries to flip it over

The Vulture gives up and flies away. The helicopter follows and continues shooting at him. The Vulture turns directions, spinning the helicopter around. He sees another helicopter flying over and The Vulture gets an idea.

He smashes through the windshield and grabs the pilots. He throws them below to the streets. The Vulture then grabs the helicopter and throws it at the other one, causing a giant explosion.

"The Vulture, has arrived." He with his muffled voice as he laughs.