Chapter 5 - The Osborn Legacy

Peter suits up as Spider-Man and swings in the night. He arrives at Uncle Ben's grave. Peter takes his mask off.

He gets on his knees and hugs the gravestone

He gets on his knees and hugs the gravestone. We see Harry Osborn's grave, "I'm sorry to come all dressed up." He kneels down and touches his gravestone.

"I miss you Harry."

We are cut to the inside of The Daily Bugle as investigative journalist Ben Urich says a speech.

"Today marks the 6 year anniversary of Harry Osborn's passing

"Today marks the 6 year anniversary of Harry Osborn's passing. The man who saved Spider-Man from the hands of Edward Brock Jr, a former photographer here at the Daily Bugle who turned into the black suit monster who we now call Venom. Rest In Peace, Harry Osborn."

Everyone raises a glass. They all put them down as Peter walks into Jonah's office. We see him swigging down the glass instead of putting it down. Jonah says, "Peter where have you been, I've needed photos of the web-headed war criminal and no one has been able to give anything!"

"I've been down at Horizon like I am every Wednesday. I gotta get back down there real soon."

"Well Parker, excuses like that get worse the more you do them. One week you were ill, the next your old man took a fall, and the next your watching your neighbours dogs while she's getting groceries!" Peter puts the photos down. Jonah then says, "Hey Robbie." He looks back at him.

"So about this prison break down at Ravencroft or whatever, one of the foes who escaped named The Rhino. If he was in a cell with that giant mech suit welded onto his body, there should've been a much more tougher and bigger cell near if it's so 'maximum security' and if there was, why the hell wasn't he in it?!??!"

Robbie looks at him and replies, "I don't know, but Spider-Man will handle it." Jameson laughs, "Yeah Right! Panic in streets from now on Robbie, that guy with the big legs, stilts or whatever, and now this bird creature!"

He holds up a bugle newspaper on his desk which has the headine..

'Battle at Roxxon'

"Where does it end!" Jameson screams.

Peter leaves as Jameson calls him, "Oh Peter one more thing, the gang of crooks who have escaped and are now causing destruction, yeah, we're gonna need some photos of them and the web-head."

Betty Brant talks to Hoffman and Robbie, "Poor Peter." Betty says. Robbie asks, "Hey do you guys know what's going to happen to Oscorp? The place has been in ruins for years." Betty shrugs as Hoffman shakes his head. Ben Urich walks past the three of them.

"Excuse me, do you know anything about Oscorp at the minute?"

Ben Urich grabs a paper and hands it to Robbie. He takes it and looks at the headline.

'Oscorp Taken Over By Wilson Fisk.' Ben looks at him, "Big news right?" Robbie says while still staring at the paper with a gaze, "Yeah, it, is."

Hoffman points at the headline as he says, "Hey he's gonna punch you, with his Fisk, Fist, Fisk... Fist." Robbie, Ben and Betty stare at him, awkwardly after his failed attempt at a joke. Hoffman then says, embarrassed.

"I'm gonna go now, so."