Chapter 10 - City Full of Hate

We have a montage of Citizens talking about the fall of Spider-Man and the rise of Mysterio.

"Spider-Man, what happened?"

We see Spider-Man swing through the streets as people throw rubbish at him.

The same man from the first movie says, "He still stinks, and I'm glad no one likes him." A man interrupts and says, "Spider-Man, we don't like you!"

Spider-Man is booed from the streets as Mysterio comes by travelling with his grappling hooks. Citizens clap him.

"Mysterio is the hero that New York has needed for 9 god damn years!" Jameson screams. Hoffman says, "Mysterio? He's cool I guess, but I prefer the name Mysterion!" Jameson screams, "Get out of my office!" Robbie says, "If you can hear this in anyway, at all. Where did it all go wrong Spidey?"

At City Hall, Yuri Watanbe is making a speech about the reveal of who Spider-Man really is.

"Due to recent controversy, I now revoke Spider-Man as the official police contact of the police captain who is myself, Yuri Watanbe. This hurts and will be a blow to the police force but we will move on protect the city from more threats in the future with or without Spider-Man. Thanks for listening everybody." Yuri steps off the stage.

Yuri Watanbe walks into her office and looks through files of reports. She looks up and sees the Spider-Man photo she has framed in the room.

She stands up and stares at the photo, thinking about how innocent he was and how blind she was to how he really is

She stands up and stares at the photo, thinking about how innocent he was and how blind she was to how he really is. He seemed like the friendly neighbourhood hero of New York. It turned out she was wrong and that her job as police captain is going to get a lot harder, not having Spider-Man to call and save the day. She sighs and takes the photo frame off from the wall.