Chapter 22 - Peter's Mentor

Spider-Man swings through the streets and sees the Horizon Labs. He swings to the side of the building and looks in through a window to Dr Connors old office, torn apart and smashed up. He sees the third assistant that he never got to meet, Dr Kafka. Peter thinks to himself that he could give him the answer to Dr Connors' whereabouts.

He crawls in through the window and lands on his feet. Dr Kafka turns around and looks at him.

"Where's Dr Connors?"

Dr Kafka stares at him, "Why should I tell you? What's in it for me?" Peter says, "I don't have any time for games. Do you know where he is?" Dr Kafka tells Peter, "Listen, if you want to know, you are gonna do something for me." Dr Kafka pulls out a pistol from his back pocket and points it at Peter's head and shoots.

Spider-Man dodges this by moving his head lady second. He spins a web at the pistol and yanks it out of Dr Kafka'a hand. Spider-Man spins a web at his leg and pulls it up to the ceiling, hanging Dr Kafka down.

"Where is he!"

Dr Connors is in the Sewers with the former mice experimented on now lizards, crawling on the walls. Spider-Man is above him. He crawls on the ceiling and rappels down. He lands on the floor as Dr Connors hears him. He turns around and sees Spider-Man with his mask off.

"Get out. You created me, you created, us." Peter says, "Dr Con.." He says, "No! This is in your doing." Peter says, "If it didn't work why did you test it on yoursel.." Dr Connors, "Not another word. Zip it Parker."

Peter puts his mask back on and swings away. Dr Connors says, "Fisk was right. No, he can't be. Wait, It showed side effects didn't it?"

"What type of side effect is this?"

Dr Connors is taken aback, "Who said that?" We see a man walk out of the shadows. It's Mysterio in his new, iconic and classic outfit.

"How do you like the new look? Shoutout to your little help from the office for making this for me! With these sweet gadgets too!"

Mysterio pulls out a chair revealing his assistant.

"Oh and here's your little assistant Connors!" Mysterio pulls out another chair and Dr Kafka is also tied up with an apple tied in his mouth.

"I'm going to need your help."

Dr Connors looks terrified and moves back. He has a scared look in his eyes.

"But there's one more thing left to do."