Chapter 31 - Spider-Man Holds Up the Rubble

It cuts to silence as we see the rubble has collapsed on Peter, crushing him. His suit torn up, rotting in the water underneath the debris. We hear Peter's heartbeat got a few seconds as the camera pans around the rubble, until his heartbeat stops. His hand all bloody, isn't moving. Until, his heartbeat begins again, it gets faster and faster and faster as his fingers start to move the tiniest bit, then stay still. After a moment of silence, Peter's hand makes a fist as he rises from the ground.

We see the iconic shot of Spider-Man holding rubble. Peter looks like he's going to pass out as he throws it above his head and away.

Spider-Man gets up and turns around

Spider-Man gets up and turns around. He sees something in the distance. Peter puts his arm on his forehead so his eyes can focus on it. It gets closer and closer until Peter realises it's Quintin flying in with his dome head smashed. He uppercuts Peter into a brick wall. Peter gets back up and runs at Quintin, "Ahhhh!!" He rugby tackles Quintin and they fall of the facility. They hit the concrete floor below. The sun starts to rise as Peter gets up and poses down at Quintin

Quintin, still with his smashed dome head, gets up and throws his gadget down on the ground, "Poor Peter! Too weak, to see me die?" Peter says, "No, I just want to kill you myself."

Peter presses his chest. The Spider-Armour builds on his classic outfit as he stares Quintin down.

(Just like it did in this scene from Iron Man 2

(Just like it did in this scene from Iron Man 2.)

Peter's Armour Spider mask pulls back as he thinks. Quintin has made him question his sanity, made the city of New York turn against him after protecting it for 9 years and took the woman he's loved since he could love away from him.

He thinks in his mind, "I'm gonna kill him."

Peter is filled with rage, he grabs Quintin by the leg and holds him up in the air. He screams as he throws him at the wall. He walks over and looks at him, his glass dome head is smashed, he looks collapsed on the ground as his suit is smashed up. Peter grabs his hair and holds him up and looks at him in the eyes.