𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘳𝘰𝘥𝘶𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯...!

𝑮𝑳𝑰𝑺𝑻𝑬𝑵𝑰𝑵𝑮 𝑫𝑰𝑨𝑴𝑶𝑵𝑫𝑺

𝑮𝑳𝑰𝑺𝑻𝑬𝑵𝑰𝑵𝑮 𝑫𝑰𝑨𝑴𝑶𝑵𝑫𝑺

❛ 𝚒𝚗 𝚠𝚑𝚒𝚌𝚑 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚊𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚙𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚛 𝚖𝚎𝚎𝚝. ❜

━━━  ❛  ❪  you're a 𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭 thief

━━━ ❛ ❪ you're a 𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭 thief... ❫ ❜

Diana Black was what some considered a lost soul, caught in the shadows of her own existence. When her brother, an infamous burglar in New York, tragically met his demise, Diana's life spiraled into chaos, leaving her at the center of relentless media scrutiny.

Since that fateful day, Diana's transformation has been nothing short of remarkable. With a tinge of madness in her eyes and a touch of rudeness in her demeanor, she succumbed to the allure of a life on the wrong side of the law. The rush she experienced while clad in stylish outfits and donning vibrant red lipstick ignited an exhilaration she couldn't resist.

Yet, amidst the chaos, there was one person who caught Diana's attention like no other: Spider-Man. They shared a kindred spirit mirrored by their matching outfits and quick-witted banter. Spider-Man became the sole individual capable of captivating Diana's restless heart.

As destiny would have it, Diana soon found her life intertwining with the web-slinger. But could she set aside her life of petty thievery for the boy? Would she forsake the thrill of crime for the opportunity to be the tag-along to Queen's friendly neighborhood wall crawler?

These questions danced in Diana's mind, sparking a flurry of conflicting emotions. Uncertainty mingled with curiosity, leaving her torn between the allure of her criminal exploits and the possibility of a different path. Perhaps, just perhaps, this unexpected encounter could be the catalyst that reshapes Diana's destiny, leading her toward a future she never envisioned.