021.

GLISTENING DIAMONDS.
021. ❛ casual interrogations.

A WEB SHOT OUT OF PETER'S web-shooters and stuck Aaron Davis' hand to the trunk of his car, alerting the man that someone was with him. After a while of searching (and goofing around), Peter was finally able to find the man buying weapons the night of Liz's party.

"Remember me?" Peter jutted his chin out, his voice extremely deep as he marched forward confidently. "I need information. You're gonna give it to me, now."

"All right, chill," Aaron spoke, taken aback, taking a small step back.

"Come on!" Peter raised his voice, trying to sound intimidating. He had texted Diana where to meet up, but she still wasn't there yet, and he didn't have all day, so he started the interrogation.

Aaron cocked his head to the side, narrowing his eyes almost... teasingly. "What happened to your voice?"

"What do you mean, what happened to my voice?" Peter mumbled, nearly dropping the facade.

"I heard you on the bridge," Aaron started, the corners of his lips upturning. "I know what a girl sounds like."

"I'm not a girl! I'm a boy. I mean, I'm... I'm a man." Peter replied, trying to sound confident even if he was highly offended.

"I can vouch for that." Diana, fully suited up, walked towards the pair, a smirk on her red-painted lips.

Aaron shook his head, "I don't care what you are, a boy, a girl-"

"I'm not a girl! I'm a man,'" Peter groaned with frustration and took another step forward, "Come on man, look, who is selling these weapons? I need to know. Give me names or else."

Aaron then slammed his trunk shut, causing a loud bang to erupt in the empty garage. Peter jumped back a few feet in surprise at the sudden loud noise, and Diana had to stifle a laugh behind her hand.

"He ain't ever done this before, huh?" Aaron turned to ask Diana, looking back and forth between the two.

"Nope." Diana shook her head and leaned against the car, a smile playing on her lips at the humorous situation.

"Wait, who even are you?" Aaron asked as he looked at the jewel thief.

Diana gasped dramatically and held a hand to her chest, "You don't know who I am?" She then turned to Peter, who rolled his eyes at her dramatics, "He doesn't know who I am! Ouch, man, that hurts. But anyway," she drawled out and reached her hand out to shake Aaron's with a wink, "I'm Black Cat, well, that's what the media call me," Diana shrugged, "I'm not really a.... hero, per se, but I'm working on it."

"Deactivate interrogation mode," Peter sighed, his voice quickly returning to normal, "Look, man, these guys are selling weapons that are crazy dangerous. They can't just be out on the streets. Look, one of them can just cut Delmar's bodega in half."

"You know Delmar's?" Aaron raised his eyebrows, turning to the boy.

"Yeah, best sandwiches in Queens," Peter
nodded.

"Sub Haven is pretty good," Aaron alternated, shrugging his shoulders as he thought about it.

Peter shook his head, scrunching his nose beneath his mask, "Too much bread."