026.

GLISTENING DIAMONDS.
026. ❛ grand theft auto.

"DIANA! OVER HERE!" Ned's voice pulled Diana out of her trance. He wore a suit and hat, which he pulled off quite well.

"Hey, Ned." Diana smiled and pulled the boy into a hug, talking loudly over the loud music, "I love your hat, dude."

He just laughed, and he shrugged before pulling the girl over to the group he had been sitting with, "Thank you. Have you heard from Peter? I know he was with you, but he hasn't answered any of my texts."

"Yeah, he was just getting us some drinks, but he should be here already." Diana looked around the gym for her date, silently hoping he didn't ditch her.

Turning around, Diana spotted a certain curly-haired, chocolate-eyed boy walking out of a janitor's room with a pale and fear-stricken face. His eyes caught Diana's before he shook his head and ran down a hallway.

Diana and Ned shared a look before following after him as they made their way through the hallways, looking for their friend. The girl's heels clicked harshly against the floor as she bent down to pick up Peter's discarded tie. The two made it outside to the parking lot to find a man holding a large weapon pointed at Peter.

Diana wrapped the tie around her hands and walked up behind the buff guy, using Peter's tie to strangle him. Pulling his head back, she whispered dangerously calmly, "Hey, honey, you really shouldn't mess with my Spidey. I really like his face, so don't ruin it, yeah?"

Since the man couldn't speak, the Shocker raised his shocker gauntlet and smacked Diana in the face with it before a web attached itself to the weapon. Peter looked over and saw Ned holding his web shooter. Diana let go of the man and used the heel of her shoes to kick him in the back.

"Nice shot!" Peter exclaimed with a large grin. He pulled the web shooter to himself and trapped the guy against the school bus with a web blast. "Yes! Ned, Ana, the guy with the wings is Liz's dad."

"What?"

"I know. I gotta tell Mr. Stark. Call Happy Hogan. He's Mr. Stark's head of security. And, uh, get a computer to track my phone for me."

Peter saw Diana holding her face in pain and walked over to her, softly tilting her head to the side so he could see the cut, "Let me see."

Diana let out a groan as Peter ran his thumb over her cut, "Damn, that gauntlet really is painful."

Peter smiled and kissed her forehead before walking back, "Track my phone, yeah? I gotta go."

Diana furrowed her eyebrows, "I'm going with you."

"Diana you're not going with me," Peter stated and walked back towards her.

"Yes, I am." Diana nodded.

"Diana, it's too dangerous. And you're in heels and a dress."

"So?" Diana scoffed, "I have an extra pair of clothes and shoes in my locker for p.e."

Peter shook his head, "Diana—"

"I'm going with you!" Diana interrupted him and started to ramble, "You know that you need me—"

Peter put his gloved hand over her mouth, "Okay, okay, shut up."