(S) Dallon W. - Love at First Sight

Could this be love at first sight?
Or should I walk by again?

I feel my body bump into someone and fall flat on my ass. Ouch. I look up to see a guy with blue eyes and brown hair towering over me. I would be lying if I said this guy wasn't attractive.
"I am so so sorry." He says extending a hand to help me up. "Are you okay miss?" He asks.
I take his hand and hop up, pretending to dust myself off.
"Uh, yeah I think I'm okay?" I say. It comes out as more of a question and he laughs. Oh, his laugh. It's beautiful.
"I'm Dallon. Do you believe in love at first sight? And I'm very sorry for bumping into you like that. I should definitely pay more attention..." He trails off.

You're photogenically dressed
The conversation begins

"(Y/N), my name is (Y/N). And I'm not sure. Hasn't happened to me." I say smiling.
"Pretty." He says.
I smile and blush at his words.
"So, are you busy right now?" He asks.
"No, why?" I ask.
"Could I possible take you out for a coffee?" He asks.
"Sure." I say smiling.
He takes my hand in his and we walk to the cafe at the end of the street. "You're outfit is stunning by the way." Says.
"Thanks. I was actually on the way to some fancy dinner party my ex's mom invited me to, but I don't really want to go to it anyways. I mean I don't want to see that prick again. But I liked his mom a lot. So I was mostly going for her but now I have an excuse." I say.
He chuckles and we walk into the cafe.
"Dallon! So nice to see you again. And you have a friend? Who might this be?" A lady exclaims as we walk in.

Oh God, now what did I say?
Let me start over again

"This is (Y/N)." He says introducing me.
"Hi sweetie. I'm Katie. I've known Dallon for ages. He's like a son to me." She says smiling. "Are you two on a date?" She asks expectantly.
"Oh um." I say nervously.
I could feel my face heat up and I knew I was a bright shade of red.
"Oh, we just met. I completely ran into her and wanted to make it up to her." Dallon quickly explains.
"Well, you two pick a seat anywhere. And Dallon, it's on me. You two would make a lovely couple." She says.

Could this be love at first sight?
Oh wait, I said that before

"Do you think love at first sight is real?" Dallon asks, pulling out a chair for me to sit in.
"I don't know. You asked that earlier." I say.
"Oh I'm sorry I totally forgot. It's just it seems like it's meant to be?" He says.
I laugh.
"I met you ten minutes ago and you knocked me flat on my ass." I say.
"Well, is that not how any great romance starts?" He asks.
"I don't know." I say.
"I mean, we held hands all the way here and I don't think you seemed to care." He states.
I blush again.
"Hold on I'm so sorry." He says as his phone rings.
"Are you kidding? No. Seriously Ryan. Not funny. What am I supposed to do? Screw you dude." He says.
"Hey you okay?" I ask him.
"No. My roommate has a girl over so he's kicking me out of the house for the night." He says clearly stressed out.
"Dallon do you know what you want to order?" Katie asks.
"Umm, I'll get a chocolate chip muffin and a green tea." He says.
"And for you love?" She asks me.
"I'll take a green tea and a brownie." I say smiling.
She walks back to the kitchen and I look back at Dallon.

I need a place for the night
Happy to sleep on the floor

"Do you have anywhere to go?" I ask.
"No, I need to find a place for the night." He says.
"I mean you can spend the night at my apartment?" I suggest.
"Really? I mean I'd be happy to sleep on the floor." He says.
"I'm not gonna make you sleep on the floor. You can take the bed I'll stay on the couch." I say.
"No you don't have to do that. I mean how do you even know I'm not a murderer?" He asks.
"Huh, I guess I don't. But you're not sleeping on the floor or the couch." I say.

But don't go out of your way
And I won't talk anymore

"I just don't want you to go out of your way."
"Dallon. It's not a problem." I say.
We both finish up our food and walk back to my apartment. We had been talking for four hours and the darkness had taken over.
"I'm sorry." He says.
"Dallon I promise you it's okay." I reassure him.
"Did you wanna just share the bed? I mean if it's big enough." He asks.
"If you want to? I don't mind." I say.
He smiles back at me and I lead him into my apartment. We make it to my room and I hand him an oversized shirt and an old pair of sweatpants from my brother.
"Here, these should fit. And they're my brother's. I figured I'd clear that up." I say.
He smiles. He walks into the bathroom and I quickly change.
He comes back out and sits on the bed.
"Can I turn the lights off now?" I ask. He just nods.

Turn the lights off, I'm in love

I turn off the lights and make my way to the bed and I hop in. He's so cute. Was I in love? There's no way.

Wouldn't you like to
Wouldn't you like to kiss her?

Dallon POV

I wish I had the guts to kiss her. I mean, she's beautiful. And I really do believe this is love at first sight. I've been on so many dates and none of them have ever felt like the few hours I've known this girl. She's so perfect.

Wouldn't you like to
Wouldn't you like to dance with her?

All night I thought about what it would be like to dance with her in a ballroom and to kiss her on the lips and to hold her when she's scared or when she's happy. I just kept thinking about her. She's perfect.

Darkened nights and violent things
Vaudevillian girls and violin strings
All of the these are the prettiest things when I'm in love

Your POV

"Dallon?" I whine, slightly groggy from just waking up. I throw my hand to the side of the bed and feel his arm. I slowly pull myself into him without thinking. I feel his arms wrap around me pulling me even closer to him. It felt as if a thousand violins were harmonizing togetherness in the moment. He smelled like vanilla and cinnamon rolls.
"Dallon?" I mumble.
"Hmm."
"I think you're right." I whisper.
"Right about what?" He asks.
"Love at first sight."
By now we're both fully awake.

Turn the lights off, I'm falling in love with you

"You believe in love at first sight now?" He asks raising his eyebrows at me.
"Yeah, I think I do." I say.
The curtains shield the morning sun from shining into the room keeping it dark and peaceful.
"What made you change your mind?" He asks me curiously.
"Dallon do you mind if I shou you instead?" I ask.
"Go for it darling." He responds.

Wouldn't you like to
Wouldn't you like to kiss her?

I look him in the eyes and slowly lean in, closing the space in between the two of us.
Our lips finally touch and it feels as if every puzzle piece has fit together perfectly in this moment.
Our lips move together blending in perfect harmony and we both pull away for air.
"I definitely beleive in love at first sight." I whisper into his chest.
"Me too." He says.

Wouldn't you like to
Wouldn't you like to dance with her?

"I think you're perfect." He says.
I smile into his chest.
"Come on get up." He says.
I give him a confused stare and he pulls me out of bed and starts to slow dance with me.
I giggle at his actions and we dance the morning away with not a care in the world besides each other.

Dark, dark nights and violent things
Vaudevillian girls and violin strings
All of the these are the prettiest things when I'm in love