(M) Josh K. - Girlfriend

A/N: This is inspired by the song girlfriend but it is not a songfic. Also bold text is Josh, italics is you.

I scroll through my recommended when I stumble upon someone that catches my eye. Of course he's verified meaning he's famous.
He's got platinum hair and something about him draws me in. I can't help but to hit that little follow button and stalk his Instagram page a little more. The more I stalk, the more I start to crush.
I shake the thought of him out of my head and I get up to make a decaf coffee in my kitchen.
As I'm brewing the coffee my phone pings. I pick it up and check my notifications.
Badflowerjosh followed you.
No way.
He followed me.

Josh's Pov

"Dude come look at this girl that just followed me." I call.
Joey comes over to me and looks at my phone.
"Damn she's hot." He says.
I continue to scroll through her Instagram feed that displays multiple photos of her with barely any clothing on.
Most photos have a nice display of cleavage showing with a low cut shirt.
There's one of her on a bed, it looks professional. Most likely a boudoir photoshoot. She's only in a small black lace thong and a lace bra.
"You should hit her up." Joey says.
I raise my eyebrows at him. There's no way I'd ever have a shot with a girl like that.
"No way. She's like a model. Easily a ten." I say.
"And you're not?" He asks.
"Hell no dude. I'm maybe a seven if I can find a good filter for my face." I tell him. He rolls his eyes at me.
"She followed you for a reason. You should try to talk to her. Maybe you could get laid for once." He says and walks out.
I walk to my bunk and lay down, continuing to scroll through her Instagram feed.
How could someone be so attractive?
I feel something stiffen in my pants and I realize I have a boner.
I slowly unzip my pants and reach my hand in staring at the photo of her in her underwear.
Oh how I wish she was in my bed.
I slowly run my hand up and down pretending it's her hand instead of mine. Oh how much better it would be if it really was her hand.
I finish soon enough and I clean up.
Almost as soon as I finish I hear a ping from my phone.

Hey.

Hi?

I'm going to be honest, your hot.

There's no way she's calling me hot. There just isn't. She's a goddess. I'm just a skinny guy in an emo band.

Me?

No, the ghost in my room. Of course I'm talking about you.

Says you.

What's that supposed to mean?

You're literally a ten. I'm less.

That's a little fuckin harsh isn't it?

At this point my heart is pounding in my chest. She's into me. When she looks like that. I actually have a chance.

I mean, can I take you out sometime?

Yeah, why not?

Where are you from?

New York.

I'll be there next week on my tour.

Your pov

Josh was one of the most attractive guys I had ever seen. And here he was, asking me out. How could I say no.
I do a little digging as I sip my coffee and find his band. Theyre coming to New York next week.
I look at the ticket website and look at ticket prices. It's only 25 dollars so I get a ticket.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Josh's Pov

It was finally time for our New York show. I kept fantasizing about her almost every single night. She was gorgeous. We didn't text much but I had told her where to meet me for dinner and she had said she had other plans she would tell me about later. I mean, I would stand me up if I were her too but I hope that doesn't happen. I kept finding myself getting distracted by the thought of her all week long since I first saw her. How could someone not get distracted by someone so perfect?
I couldn't stop thinking about how good she would look in my bed with her fingers in her mouth. If only I could get a picture.
Would it be conceited to fuck her to one of my band's songs? Because that was another thought that stayed in my mind.