(S) Ryan S. - If You Like It Or Not

A/N: Not smut but it does have mentions of sex/sexual things ar described throughout. If this makes you uncomfortable, feel more than welcome to skip this chapter. I understand. <3
Everybody knows
And I've said it before
She takes off her clothes
Shakes me like I'm not shaken before

I grab my best friend Sophie's hand as I drag her on to the floor of the club that we're at. It's small and seems dirty but it isn't all that bad.
"Hi, may I steal her?" Someone asks my friend.
She just nods and I look to see who the culprit is. He's handsome. He has blue hair and brown eyes and is pretty tall. He's tall enough to tower over me at least.
"How are you, gorgeous?" He asks sweetly.
"I'm good." I respond as I throw my arms around his neck and pull my body as close to his as possible. "Yourself?" I ask staring into his eyes.
"Oh, I'm doing okay." He says smirking.
I bat my eyelashes at him and smile through them.
"Wanna get out of here?" He asks me.
I nod and he pulls me out. I grab my phone from my purse to tell Sophie I was headed out as he called us a ride, which I knew she wouldn't mind at all. She would usually encourage this behavior.
"Your place?" I ask him sweetly with fake innocence laced in my voice.
"You got it sweetheart." He says.
The ride pulls up and we get in, avoiding each other's eyes but luckily the ride doesn't last long and withing three minutes we're already getting out and making our way up the stairs into his apartment.
The second we enter he has me against the door and his eyes flick between my eyes and my lips as if he's asking for my permission and I nod.
He leans in and I tangle my hands in his hair, his immediately going to my waist and running up and down my sides.
He gives a small tug on my dress and I don't do anything, giving him the go ahead to take it off.
He slips it off without hesitation and we break the kiss as he pulls it over my head and he leaves kisses everywhere on my collar.

Oh my girl, oh my girl, just give me a chance

I wake up to the smell of fresh bacon and pancakes and I look around to an unfamiliar room. I then notice my clothes are gone and I walk to a dresser and pull out boxers and a plain black tee. I slip them on and walk out to the kitchen in the small apartment.
The guy from last night greets me with a smile . He gestures to a plate at the bar style table in the kitchen and I sit down immediately digging in.
"You know," he starts, "I never caught your name?" He asks.
"Oh, (Y/N). And I don't think I caught yours either." I say.
"Ryan." He says.
I smile at him.
"So, you're not hungover or anything I have some painkillers of you need them." He starts.
"I was sober." I say.
"You were?" He asks shocked.
"And yes. I remember everything." I say.
He blushes.

I don't want to explain
I just want to dance

"I uh, I do too." He says quietly.
He finishes up cooking and sits down next to me and we eat in silence.
"I don't do this. Ever. So I'm not sure if it would be inappropriate of me to ask this but could I get your number?" He asks.
I raise my eyebrow at him. I wasn't one for one night stands either but everyone knows you don't ask for their number. And usually you don't even ask them for their name.
"I'm sorry?" I ask.
"Shit. Nevermind. I don't know you just seem different. And correct me if I'm wrong but you don't seem the type to just hook up with people either." He observes.
"I mean you're right. But I don't know I feel like you usually don't get numbers from your one night stands?" I say, but it comes out as more of a question.

On the graves, on the graves
Of every girl
That I knew before you
That are dead to me too
Hey!

"I know but you're different." He says.
And whatever he felt I did too and it freaked me out a lot but I just wasn't sure of what to say.
"I feel it too. But I also don't know if I should." I say.
He looks at me.
"Let me take you out on one date. And if it's bad you never have to see me again. Just one date." He suggests.
"I'm okay with that. I feel like nothing too bad can come from it plus if it's good you can take me out on another one. But only if it's enjoyable." I say to him.
I get up and walk to a small cup of pens and scribble my name and number on a napkin before I walk out of his apartment leaving him with a confused look on his face.