1: Jasper x Holly blue (bdsm)

This request of jasper x holly blue

was made possible by Bubblegumroo! Thanks^^ and enjoy guys.
*****
WARNING!: this smut chapter may contain descriptions storytelling of some bdsm and the rocks using (female pronouns)
Erotic like lesbian smut, shock pleasure.
******
*Mature audiences at this point thank you*
******

Holly blue: 'It was the many times I've seen Jasper take a shower as the extremely hot water runs down her muscular back.

Holy crap what would I'd do to be in her spot with her starstruck at my body, I don't have a chance.' Holly sighed softly.

Jasper: 'I could sense a gem near me, I quickly turn around out of me being anxious.'

"Must be my imagination..wished it was Holly though she's super cute and sweet, perfect body and her smarts man..I haven't fused with ayone ages ago...I might be a bit rusty but..maybe I could just for the hell of it." Jasper said to herself as holly overheard everything making her blush immensely.

"She, she likes me???!!? Yay she likes me!!" Holly gushed saying it out loud.

"I knew someone was here!! Come here and face me you coward!!" Jasper barked.

*Holly stepped forward*

"PLEASE DONT TELL EVERYONE!" Jasper pleaded on her knees.

"You know, there's just something attractive when a women begs desperately for me~ it makes me have shivers down my spine if I had one." Holly said getting closer only in her towel as she flashed herself naked infront of Jasper.

Jasper couldn't contain her thoughts to herself anymore blushing hard biting her fists a bit.

"Can this be just between us? I'd wanna be professional at our duty."

Holy nodded. "Yes, but~ for this time you have to do as I say Jasper, and that means if you don't obey my orders you'll have to endure my shock whip~♡ but come with me and let's have the time of our lives together-"

Jasper quickly followed not wanting to get whipped too hard.

Then as soon as they were comfortable. Jasper completely stripped down and they grabbed eachothers hips.

"Lets do this right babe~" Holly said sucking on Jasper's neck making her moan softly.

"That's it~" Holly whispered seductively as Jasper felt herself blissfully getting excited making her pussy dripping wet through her clothes.

Then holly licks jaspers clit almost too sensitive for her.

"I'll be careful, I promise~" holly said on her knees eating her out with her wet tounge.

Jasper collapses on the bed.

Holly ran her fingers onto Jaspers pussy.

"My my my Jasper ~already wet for your master?" Holly asked walking around jasper holding her whip while she inserted three fingers deep into jaspers tight cunt making a hole in her uniform.

"Now tell me Jas, who is your master!?!" Holly demanded to know spanking her ass while she bent over like obedient sub she was. Yipping from how hard holly spanked her ass leaving an imprint.

"Answer me~!" Holly pleaded shouting excited as she tied jasper up with rope to keep her tied down.

"Uuggh~NOONE OWNS ME~!!" Jasper gasps erotically in the heat of the moment.

"Wrong answer!~" Holly declared shocking her with her electrical whip.

"Ahhhh~!! You crazy bitch~!" Jasper screamed in pleasure with her hands also tied up.

"Such a slut for me~now shut up so I can make you crazy wet, my sub~" Holly promised putting a muzzle in Jasper's fang like mouth to keep from talking too much then she proceeded to yank on jaspers hair pulling on it extremely rough.

Jasper groans already cumming as some drips down past her thighs and legs while bent over.

"And now for the fun part~" Holly purred shoving the other end of her whip into jaspers leaky cunt and she yanks on it hard punishing Jasper. 

"Put it in my ass now!" Jasper pleads taking the muzzle out of her mouth.

Holly agrees and she shoves it deep within jaspers ass causing her to moan in ecstasy and made her squirt like crazy all over holly.

Then after three hours straight jasper and holly were cuddling after the intense session wrapped around eachothers arms for the night.