pearl And lapis at the barn

Thank you for your request hvbreakey from other book

*****
(WARNING!: Smut and stoof content including light bondage, (lactating) breast sucking fingering, scissoring, tounge*female-oral* & semi-hardcore fisting and ect,. if your not into that or uncomfortable with the chapter then please don't read it. Thank you. )
*****
(Back to the smut and stoof the main reason why you guys even read this.)

Lapis(pov): * I couldn't focus on repairing the barn due to Pearl already getting a head start then I felt her hand on mine holding the paint brush.*

*I blush super hard*

"I'm sorry were you using it first?" Pearl asks but all I could do was look into her bright teal/aqua blue eyes.

"Uh, uhm...*gay panics* Could you repeat that?" I ask nervously.

"Sure! I meant to say I could wait until your finished painting that section." Pearl blushed lightly sensing the awkwardness.

"Y-yea, that sounds great." I blush.
*****
(Two hours after the paint job for the barn Lapis and Pearl watched camp pinning hearts first three episodes)

Lapis pov: "I usually watch this with Peridot, but since she's with Steven doing who knows what, I'd figure I'd be able to catch up with someone else and just enjoy some company." I said shyly then I felt Pearl's small hand touch mine once again.

*My face turned even darker blue*

Then I saw Pearl lean close and whispered to me. "It was very nice but right now, all I want is you Lapis." Pearl said catching me off guard and made my eyes grow wide.

'I can't believe this is happening rn! Rjejekesjdidhfe' I blush even harder.

"You ok?" Pearl asks blushing.

"Yea yea I'm fine it's just...Oh fuck it." I said as I kissed Pearl's lips softly as she got more into it I felt her tug my hair wanting more.

Then I pin her to the wall making us both blush.

"Are you sure pearl?" I ask her before doing anything else.
***
Pearl's pov: *I nod agreeing and understanding what I was getting into blushing profusely as Lapis pins me to the wall.*

"Yes~." I flirted with her then as a result I moan softly from her biting down onto my neck. 'I've never felt this good before!' I thought to myself as my hands were touching her slim waist and holding onto her tightly.

Then after a bit Lapis lifts me up to her part of the barn and she pins me onto the floor sucking my neck and leaving a trail of love bites down to my collarbone before she asks if I could undress which I nod unfazing my outfit bare to Lapis making her smirk playfully then she touched my chest and squeezed my bust then sucked on my one of my big breasts. Making my face blush teal.

Pearl let out a soft purr like moan edging Lapis on so she takes her outfit off as well leaving the two on top of another.
**
Lapis pov: 'How could one gem be so cute and not know it?' Lapis thought to herself. 'In sure she wouldn't mind if I did this~' I said as I licked down her lower body and I started to move my tounge licking at clothed pussy a bit before I sucked on her tights then unexpectedly pearl holds my head there.

"I want you to get down and dirty!" Pearl said admitting and blushing super hard.

I smirked. "I'm the one who'll be dom tonight and trust me you'll thank me~"

Pearl grabbed her by her hair. "Then show me~"

I nod as I tear a hole in pearls tight shorts and I start to move my tounge against her clit almost pushing it lightly like a slight nudge making her get slightly worked up.

"AhAh~!!!! I see why humans like this!!" Pearl gasps holding her legs up while I went to town onto her pussy getting even deeper and proceeded to eat her out as much as I could causing pearl to moan like crazy the more I'd flick my tounge on and off.

"I-your going to make me cum!!!" Pearl warns.

"I know~ that's what I was trying to do now if you'd let me." I added as I tied her up and I covered her mouth with one hand and the other fisting and pounding her very small clean pussy already dripping then with her hands tied up I put pearls face onto my chest and sucking on my bust making me moan and I do the same with her

Then after an hour or so me and pearl began to ride each other hard as if me and her were scissoring.

Then after hours of fucking pearl she came uncontrollably to the point where she couldn't take anymore and she had an intense orgasam as I fisted her roughly. Then I untied her and I softly kissed her neck before cuddling with her.

Maybe pearl being a fill in for Peridot while she's gone wasn't such a bad idea.