Yellow x blue diamond (the secret meetings) and white diamond

"Oh yellow~" blue moaned softly licking yellows neck making yellow bite her lip hard

"White would shatter us if she finds out we fucked without her included!" Yellow warned

Blue put her finger on yellows glossy lips. "I don't care! She's gonna have to deal with it and miss out this time my coworker~" Blue purrs and she pinned yellow on her back and tied up yellows arms with a bow.

"Blue, please slip in that tounge!" Yellow begs as blue gotten comfy enough.

Blue nods and slips in her long tounge instantly sucking and licking on yellows clit exciting her a bit more than usual then yellow scissored with blue thrusting eachothers curvy hips getting them both very wet with their choice of underattire.

Then many hours later white saw the two giggle under the covers. White started to get horney and she brushed her thighs against eachother.

"They're s-so hot!" White stutters.

Blue peeked up the covers and begs. "Please don't punish us!"

"We'll do ANYTHING you want!" Yellow reassured her."anything hmmm~?" White asks.

"Ok then, blue you get tied too~" white ordered.

"Yes ma'am!" Blue said as she let white tie her up white tounged both of their tight gem pussies.

Then hours later they all ended on the bed with their hair messed up cuddling each other.