IONLYFANS(reboot icarly smut)

Carly shay a 21 year old vlogger decided she needed to make some money after her stay from Italy.

"Gurrrlllll, let me tell you, there's this app that lets you send exclusive pics and vedios of yourself to your fans! First you got to pay for subscription But you get paid mad money!" Harper said excited.

"Urm....I don't know...don't you think capitalizing on people's loneliness is wrong?" Carly said unsure.

"It's like your web show ICarly, but it's exclusive adult content and you'll get more views to help your vlogging career! And don't worry, I have the furry suits." Harper said excited.

"No, no..the furry suits won't be needed..." Carly said

"Oh......um...ok then.." Harper said a bit dissapointed and put them back.

"Besides what loser or creep is going to watch me look pretty and moan all day?" Carly snorted much a bit.
***

"Mother! I need my computer!" Nevile whined

"But why Neville?! You didn't even help your grandma with her bingo puzzle!! I raised you better!" Neveille Pepperman's mom cries dramatically.

"Mothers." Neville rolled his eyes. "Now then let's take a peek...Carly Shay has an onlyfans account..??? Interesting..." nevile smirked evily "Well, I know what I'm doing this weekend and it'll be carly!!!!!!!ahahaha!!Even if its through a screen.."
***
Nora crushes her soda can and spits out her soda seeing a vedio of Harper, Freddie and Carly make out. "THIS ISNT RIGHT. FREDDIEs HAIR IS LUSCIOUS AND SOFT LIKE A CLOWNS WIG, HE IS AND WILL BE MINE!!!" Nora said throwing her Peartop at the wall.

Then Freddie's mom screams as she accidentally sees eveything that's been happening. "Oh my gravy!" And she sprays Lysol on them.

They ran out into their apartment

Then over at Carlys apartment things got a bit heated. Harper was holding the camera getting all of the angels.

Carly awkwardly hugs Freddie and softly kissed him on the lips then Freddie pinned her down and gently kissed her neck.

"FREDDIE! I need you now!" Carly begged as he messed her hair up but loved every second. "I knew being a simp would pay off eventually." Freddie said jokingly.

"Just kiss me." Carly said as they felt the sexual tension get intense.

Then a few hours later Carly and Freddie cuddled next to eachother and finished the vedio and posts it for all of her fans to see.

Neville threw a desk. "NO NO NO! CARLY WAS SUPPOSE TO BE WITH ME!"

"Then why isn't she?" Neviles mom said back sassy.

Nevile cries then once his mom was gone, he hacks into carlys webcast and enters her old apartment.

Then carly, Harper and Freddie were surpised.

"Well, well, well, miss shay, I see you are a busy bunny." Nevile smirks