2: Milf mum pryianka (Adult Steven and pryianka smut)

This wasn't requested but from another smut story I've made.

*WARNING mature audiences*
****

Steven was just going to deliver Connie her books from college and some groceries they needed for awhile.

*He knocks on the door*

No answer.

'Hmm. That's strange usually someone answers by now..' Steven entered the house since the door was open he searched around to find Connie or either of her parents, just then Steven could hear a voice coming upstairs in the bathroom pryianka had a revealing nurse outfit that caught Steven off guard making his face turns dark red.

"Something the matter Steven?" Pryianka asks sitting on the desser lustfully tugging on her uniform.

"Nyyghn! Urm.....well, I was just going to drop off this stuff for c-Connie." Steven nervously sweats.

Pryiakana nods then sighs. "My husband and I are divorced and do you know what that does to a woman like me?"

"Makes you sad and lonely?" Steven answered.

"Yep, if only you could stay a bit longer, maybe if you need a place to crash in exchange you could do something for me?" She asks Steven making him blush.

"What could that be?" Steven asks a bit nervous.

"I was hoping you could satisfy me in the most heated way possible, then you get to stay as long as you'd like, deal?" Pryianka asks as she held out her hand while Steven shakes on it.

"Great, your time starts now." Pryianka sad looking into his eyes.
****
'Connie is going to be soooooo pissed at me for banging her mom.....but I really can't say I never liked her that way...since that one time two years ago when I was 19 and it was Christmas time she sure gave me alot of goodies that night..I never looked back since...I can't resist pryiankas' flexible body her curves make me want to do so many things that would be physically impossible..I gotta tell pryianka straight up..'

"I think that was a very generous offer pryianka but I have to decl-woah..." Steven dropped his phone as pryianka reveled her tits to him in a tight bra almost bursting from her shirt.

"So, you admit you like milfs?" Pryianka smirked as she lowered her shirt showing her laced bra and laced underattire in a nightgown completely see through.

"I-I should look away out of respect...but I can't look away." Steven blushed as he carried pryakina to her bedroom where Steven pinned her down and softly bites her neck.

"Do it~!" Pryakina teased licking the side of his neck sesually her hot breath wasn't bad smelling at all rather smelt of a sweet cinnamon.

'Oh fuck it...' Steven thought as pryianka leaned in to kiss him passionately wrapping her arms around him.

Steven felt her hop onto his toned jean covered hips and he squeezed her fatass as she clung onto him making out with connie's mom and he carried pryianka to her bedroom where Steven tore off her clothes in an instant then he sucks her necks sweet spot.

"OH!" Pryianka gasps while she bites her bust pressed together as Steven thrusts his dick inbetween while she tounges it making Steven groan.

"Take it all in!" Steven panted heavily moaning from the way she moved her head as he's  thrusting gradually picking up more speed hitting the back of her throat.

"Mmm~!! Such a good slutty milf doing whatever she can to get some!~ don't worry we're not done yet." Steven bit his lip then he tied pryakina by her wrists and ankles and putting something over her mouth so all he'd hear were screams in pleasure and moaning making her bend over and take all of his wide dick unable to fit in her.

Steven reajusts his member pressing it against her ass gently making her moan softly through the gag ball.

"Do you want more?!!!!' Steven asks feeling and squeezing her was while pryakina nods.

Then Steven pounds her ass into and yanks her hair roughly then he cums all over her back. Pryianka was filled to the brim her legs felt like jelly leaving her breathless.
*****
Then Steven was tired of connie's shit leaving without him knowing and feeling left behind until she went to his place to make a penutbutter jelly sandwich.

"It's crazy that my parents refused to make these." Connie giggled.

Steven rolled his eyes.

"Something the matter Steven?" She asks.

"I'm good." Steven said.

"So, what did you do over the weekend while I was at college?" Connie asks curious.

"Your mom." Steven said as he left the room.

Connie was horrified and questioning her life choices over after everything she's done.