adult Steven's new joyride (adult Steven x lapis x spinel and peridot)

Steven was able to drive a new car and spinel had a few ideas what to do with it, more specifically what they could do alone.

Steven pounded spinel so hard she felt a deep budge poking her stomach making her giggle from being ticklish then became increasingly more needy.

"Steveaan!!!! Right there!!!!" Spinel screamed in pleasure as the other two gems, lapis and peridot heard a bit confused until they saw Steven and spinel carrying on in his new car. Peridot stood on her tippy toes.

"Now that's a fusion dance I haven't seen!" Peridot said excitedly.

"Maybe he could teach us perri~" lapis bit her lip. A bit thirstily.

"Maybe we should wa-" then lapis put her finger on peridot's mouth

"No, let's join in on the fun!" Lapis suggested

Then Steven almost had a heart attack as they knocked on the glass.

"Hey! Steven was so close!!" Spinel grumbled a bit and pulled him near her.

They all fought over who they wanted Steven to fuck next with.

"Guys!! Chill, there is a way!" Steven said making them stop.

"Well, care to explain?" Peridot asked a bit impatient.

Steven made out with all the female gems at once teasing them with his tounge mazking each of them moan cutely for Steven.

Lapis water chained peridot and spinel so they could watch Steven and her do it infront of them.

"That's for getting mouthy with our master!" Lapis gasps as Steven thrusts deep.

"Yess!♡ " show them how it's done!" Lapis groans squirting hard from Stevens thrusts more rough than the last.

The other two blushed in amazement then spinel sucked Stevens big dickas lapis takes it all in.

Then peridot makes out with Steven giving him some tounge and he puts peridot on his face inbetween her thighs.

If he was gonna die due to peridots thickness then that would be ok with him.

Then Steven rubbed his cock infront of the three gems who all impatiently deepthroated him one then two at a time.

It was almost too much for Steven to handel, so much so he came onto each of the breasts and face.

Then hours later

Garnet sensed a future vision total silence.

Amethyst tilts head confused

Pearl: Garnet, how is Steven doing?

Garnet: blushes hard. He's having human intercourse with lapis, peridot and spinel.

Pearl: OH HELLL NO NOT MY BABY!!!! *Pearl sobs listening to her rap song on her mp3*