missing her (adult Steven x spinel)

Steven thought moving to Empire city would make him happy but the truth is, that he misses everyone. Including the diamonds and Spinel mostly. He wondered what was going on, so much so he couldn't sleep again and this time he decided to visit her.*
****
(Homeworld: *10pm earth time*)

Steven rushed towards the entrance and he put his hands into a diamond symbol.

"Oh, hello pink lasagna! What brings you here?" Pink pearl asks.

"Here to visit." Steven said kind of nervously remembering how the diamonds wanted him to stay, and pleaded him not to go, multiple times trying to avoid them.

"That's great, have a grand time." Pink pearl said blushing a bit.

Then spinel saw Steven from the corner of her eye and she immediately dropped eveything to hug him.

Steven's pov: "Steven! It's been awhile! Glad you came to visit me." Spinel said with a small innocent smile looking back at me.

"To be honest, you were all I could think about latley, and I can't seem to get you off my mind." I cupped her cute face as her faced was squished.

"Same here, how about we talk to catch up?" Spinel asks swinging her arms childlike.

"Sure." I politely smiled and I held Spinel's hand making us both blush superhard as she holds onto mine.

Spinel's pov:

*After a few hours later*

"So yeah, I sometimes feel alone here, it's like I'm back where I started." I said looking down.

Then Steven lifted my chin up.

"Sometimes I feel that way too, but it's ok we have eachother." Steven said as he comfortably hugged me as I wanted to wrap my arms around him and not let go for a bit as selfish that might've sounded.

'What am I thinking? Maybe I've sat on too many Blue diamond's clouds and maybe it's "clouding my judgment" '. I thought to myself.

Then my face turned a dark pink as Steven kissed my hand.

"I've always sort of liked you since we've met, crazy I know,..but.." Then I put my index finger on his lips then I gently kissed him finally being able to expressed all of my true thoughts about him for months. I sighed as a wave of relief washed over me.

*******
Smut warning & stoof

Then I held Steven's hand as I lead him to my room then suddenly I could feel Steven yank my pigtails.

"Ouch! A little warning would've been nice." I said yelping a bit.

Then Steven apologized for such roughness then I felt him run his fingers through my hair and whisper to me.

Steven's pov: *I looked at her with care then I lick my lips on hers briefly as I ask for her to kiss me as I wrap my arms around her comfortably*

Then spinel wraps her stretchy arms around my necc.

"Let's Just enjoy each others company tonight~." Spinel smirked then kissed me with tounge catching me off garud.

I blush super heavy.

"Was that a good human romantic gesture called lip to lip contact/kissing?" She asks.

"Well, with a bit more practice I'm sure you'll be a pro in no time~." I flirted at Spinel whispering in a quiet flirty tone.

"And would you like to know my new power is?" I ask her as her eyes shimmer and grew bigger.

"YES I WANNA KNOW STEVEN what new power you have." Spinel begs.

I squeezed Spinels thigh causing her to softly moan getting into it while I squeezed her other thick thigh and pulled her in.

"I became much more stronger so, just enjoy all for you~" I gave Spinel lustful look.

Spinel couldn't stop blushing which made me chuckle at her cutnees.

Then I lightly nibbled on spinel's neck causing her to moan for me.

"Ooh Steven! You know just what to do~! Here, let me be the one to adore you~!" Spinel moans on and off again causing me to feel a tent built up in my jeans

Then I bit into neck hard enough to give her a small not noticeable hicky.

Spinel put my head to her neck even closer enjoying what I had to offer her.

Spinel's pov: as I felt the connection between us get more heated I rubbed my knee against Stevens tent making him gasp just when I wanted him to so I could kiss him more intensely which lead to us taking our clothing off lastly Steven tossed his newer shirt aside.

"We won't need that with what where going to do." Steven smirks then he pets my small head and I pulled the zipper with my teeth then a huge human apendage just hung upwards as it lightly slapped against my face. Then Steven pulled on my pigtails and I felt this fleshy like rod go deep into my throat causing me to roll my eyes more harder each time he thrusts my head unable to keep up Steven went much faster until a clear liquid hit most of my face and throat.

"S-sorry spinel, sometimes I don't know how to control it." Steven panted while he tuned me over and he gently pushes his member deep within my very tight walls causing me to gasp very hard and grip the sheets.

"W-ah~!!! Whatever this is, I don't want it to stop!" I pant sticking my tounge out and make a very lewed face as Steven hits all of my spots causing me to shoot out hot warm like liquid in between my slit and make me crave for more than I could possibly imagine.

Steven's pov : I slightly giggled from spinel's reactions then I rammed into her tapping her gspot instantly and tap into the back of her womb then all of the sudden this feeling came over me pinning spinel and I thrust into her nonstop making her orgasam like crazy over and over again.

*Then the next morning*

Steven opened his eyes he saw he was laying with Spinel then after the memories they made together last night flooded his head making him blush super hard.

"What..just..happened.." Steven said feriously blushing.

***