stop mc clowning around (Ronald *McDonald smut* )

Warning: MATURE CONTAINS SMUT

I hope McDonald's let's me eat there after this😭
***

One night the hamburgerler was in Ronald's house taking everything he had including his wife.

Then Ronald heard the alarm and grabbed his ak47.

"Come on mcslappy." Ronald said to his hotdog.

Then Ronald got pissed off so bad that he death gripped the hamburgerler's neck against the wall.

"Listen here you mcshit, don't steal my fucking happy meal." Ronald warned him pricing his lifeless eyes into the robber's eyes.

"Please! I'll do anything you want if you let me go, I'll never steal anything again."

"Your pushing daddy's buttons, but I have to resist...But I can't,.." Ronald growled dominatly.

"Succ my mc nuggets bitch." Ronald bitch slapped the hamburgerler.

He moans for Ronald getting sweatier than his grill.

Then Ronald shoved his huge meat stick into the hamburgluers mouth choking his windpipe with Ronald's big patty meat.

"That's it!!!" Ronald begins to deepthroat faster.

"Now bend over so I can spank you with this hot spatula!" Ronald said serious as he swung it and spanked the hamburgerlers big sandwich like buns leaving an imprint.

I want you Ronald moaned getting close and cums all over the hamburgerler while he does the same.

Same time next week? He asks Ronald.

Yes. Ronald said before they did a second round

(This is what happens when you don't get much sleep😭😂)