after hours (adult Steven x Sadie)

*Sadie just texted Steven and told him she was off work since Lars could cover and he actually wasn't lazy this time but he complained and Sadie didn't tell Lars where she was going for the rest of the day, she really was on her way to Steven's new house that he got the house at twenty one and he saved up alot to buy it.*

Steven set everything up for their date and to make it perfect.

Since they were dating on the low by Sadie's request. Lars would have a heart attack if he knew Steven was her boyfriend instead of him waiting for the right moment for payback for treating both Sadie and Steven awfully.
****
"Hi Steven! Are you ready for tonight?" Sadie asked as she entered the door.

Steven immediately stopped everything just to hug Sadie as she entered the house.

"You bet I am." Steven blushed then he prepared their dinner for both of them.

Then Sadie pulled out a vedio game and popped the game cd into the console.

"After dinner, would you like to be my player two?" She asks happily.

Steven smiled as he nods agreeing to earlier statement.

Sadie was very happy and she sat down on a stool and began to eat dinner with him until they finished and played some vedio games.

"I'm gonna beat you!!!!" Steven said laughing inbetween.

"No! I will!" Said giggled as she crossed the finish line.

"And that lesson was to always have equal weight distribute the vehicle of your choice." Sadie said smiling as Steven playfully pushed her down on his couch while he put the game stuff away then he blushed looking at her.

Then Sadie pulled him back making them both laugh then Steven looked into Sadies' eyes and after asking he pressed her lips on Sadies.

Then Sadie placed Steven's hands on her hips making Steven blush hard.

"Are you sure you want to?" Steven asks shyly before doing anything else.

Sadie nods as she leaned into Steven and softly kissed his lips pressing on his.

Them the kissing turned into Steven pinning her against the hallway wall making Sadie blush beyond compare.

"I'm so lucky to be with you Sadie, nothing can ruin this moment." Steven confessed as he parted his lips breathing softly as the tension increased between them.

"Then let's get to it~." Sadie said as she tossed Steven's shirt to the side while he kisses her neck softly and then he puts her on his hips while he makes out with her and her neck sucking her sweet spot. Making Sadie gasp softly in pleasure making Steven chuckle under his breath a bit.

"Steven you tease~." Sadie moans louder causing Steven to slowly turn pink from excitement as he strips her down into her laced underattire shaped to her short and chubby body.

"Hold on and I'll really show you how mind blowing this could be but I need to ask do you trust me?" He asks Sadie.

"Yes, more than anything." Sadie replied wrapping her arms around Steven's neck and looking into his brown turning pink eyes.

Then Steven lifted her up bridal style as he put her on his bed while Sadie unbutton his jeans tossing them to the side.

"Ready?" He asks Sadie as she let him lift her legs up to his shoulders.

Sadie nods then Steven slowly rubbed his shaft against Sadie's intimate area lightly over her clit making her gasp softly and since he gotten a reaction decided to perpously do it over and over again causing Sadie to rolls her blue eyes back to her head indulging the intense pleasure Steven gave to her as she held onto the bed railing while, getting railed.

"Oh! One more time! But faster!!!" Sadie groans begging as the sexual tension became much more passionate between almost becoming too much for both of them.

Then Steven flipped her over so he could finish from the back this time making Sadie intensely orgasm like crazy gripping the sheets.

"Aahaha~!!!~! S-so close!ugh~!!" Sadie moaned out cumming very hard after.

Then both of them were panting heavily then to finish it off Sadie sucks off Steven deeper making Steven cum on her bust and face.

Then Steven dialed a number on his cell.

"Yes? What is it Steven..." Lars said annoyed.

"Man, Lars if you weren't such a jerk to me years ago and maybe she'd let you hit it, but she wanted me because she asked me to and she knows who does it better." Steven teased biting his lip as he sent a pic of him and Sadie together in bed as Sadie kissed his collarbone with her hair all messy.

Then Lars hears a notification from a text message and pic he sent to Lars.

"Wait a minute..." Lars said puzzling everything together.

"STEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEVEN!!!!" Lars shouted angrily.

"What Are you doing with my girl?!" Lars said bitter.

"Was, key definition was, she Was your girl now she choosen to be my girl a few months ago, correct yourself Lars. Or I might fuck her infront of you next time just to see what you could have had if you were a bit nicer." Steven smirked as he slapped Sadie's thick ass and thigh. "She's like a stallion and your more so have the body of a praymantis and a chicken. So without any further ado, bye, later Lars. Sadie ready for round four?" He asks suggestivley then for the rest of the night both Sadie and Steven were cuddling eachother for warmth from the intense session.

******
(I hope this was a better chapter than the older versions of my smut chapters.)

Thanks for reading! Enjoy the story and have a great day.^^