Kyle's mom and Cartman's mom the big secret (south park smut)

Ike was in his bedroom. "$@&# this $#/+* then he rolled out of his crib and jumped out of the window. "FREEEEDOOM!"

Kyle was awake hearing a loud noise outside. "Ike! It's too late for this shit! Your gonna get us grounded!!!!" Kyle said worried about ike.

Ike gave him the middle finger and Kyle rn to find him as soon as possible. "Goddamnit ike!!!"

Then Kenny saved ikes life then got ran over by a car.

"They killed kenny!!! You bastards!!!!" Kyle raged.
****
The next day at school:

"My mom isn't a big fat bitch cartman!!!" Kyle said pissed off clenching his fists

"Yes she is so much so that she weighs over 3 quarters of the world, she has the world's  unclean cooohiieeee.

Rumors say her coochie is so dark you'll need a flashlight and walk into her stretched out cave."

"AT LEAST MY MOM IS NOT A SLUT WITH EVERYONE IN TOWN!!! And at least I know who my dad is!" Kyle exploded.

*Scilence filled the room*

"Well damn Kyle." Stan said surpised.

Then Mr.Mackey barged in: "I need some answers! Mkaaaaaaay? Be very descriptive!" 

"Wait, why would I need to be descriptive?" Cartman asked.

"That's not important, I just wanna know the conflict between you two." Mr.mackey said calming the kids down.

"Why should anyone ever believe what comes out of cartmans mouth?!" Kyle growled.

"Hey! This is our public school! I will not tolerate your attitude even though I want to hear what both of you have to say even if your right, state demands it and we get paid even if we  don't take action for most victims and I need the small paycheck, stop asking questions mkaaay?!"

Cartman sobbed: "So, anyways,  it All started like this,..."

"I don't know how much longer we can keep this up...." Sheila said

"I know that you've been very stressed so let's just spend some time listening to some beetles and talk about our failed marriages." Cartmans mom said. 

"You were married?" Kyle's mom asked confused.

"I told them they were to me, I woulnt have gotten my money if i told the truth." Cartmans mom said sipping tea.

"Haven't you fucked almost everyone in town?" Sheila said confused.

"Well, even if we did a few times, why should it matter to them?" Liean rolled her eyes.

"What would my husband say?" Sheila said terrified.

"I'll handel that sweetness." Liean said as she kissed Sheila on the lips while they both stripped each other into nothing.

"Hot." Kyle's dad said watching them with binoculars.

"I don't care if eveyone knows, as long as we have eacother." Cartmans mom said hugging Sheila tightly.

"Girlfriends for eva!!" Sheila said pulling her in for a passionate kiss and started to finger her partner.

"I-im gonna do you so dirty your gonna beg for me!" Line said having a strap on.

"HOLY SHIT.." Cartman said standing on the stairs.

"I promise I'll buy you the new world of Warcraft game for you if you don't tell Kyle  what happened tonight!" Liane bribed cartman.

"50 Bucks first." Cartman said.

"Smart kid." Sheila said handing him 50 bucks.

"I'm gonna tell eveyone!!!" Cartman diabolically laughed.

"So that's what happened." Cartman cried.

"Wow! I didn't think...it was possible..." Kyle said shocked.

Cartman laughed hard. "Hahahah did you really think that happened?!!!" Cartman laughed harder.

" it'll ruin my dads marriage with her if she cheated! Doesn't matter with what gender!"  Kyle said pissed off.

"Or whatever is left of it!" Cartman laughs maniacally.

Kyle slammed him into the lockers punching him in the eye hard.

Stans jaw dropped.

Then liane and Sheila held hands together.

"Your both together?" Kyle asked surprised.

"Yes, I divorced your fatha months ago without you knowing, he moved next door, and I wasn't happy so Eric's mom offered me a place to stay while I get on my feet that's why you've been with dad more." Sheila explained.

"This is going to take me awhile to get used to but Eric as my brother????!! Oh hell no!!" Kyle screamed running into the woods.

Then one day there was Jimmy knocking on lieans door.

"Hi there ms...m-ms ! Cartman's m-momma" Jimmy stuttered holding himself up with his crutches.

"Oh you poor child, im gonna call the children's network so I can give you the best service." Liean said dialing her phone.

Jimmy slicked his hair back. "T---t--that would be wonderful!"

"Just so you know, your really p-pretty!!!" Jimmy shouted.

"Oh thank you!" Liean blushed.

"No like you seriously make me have a rocket." Jimmy said casually.

"We can get you a toy rocket if you need one, hold on I'll help you." Liean said

Jimmy went into  Eric's room.

"What do you want Jimmy do you want puppet strings to stand up right?? " eric laughed.

"I would like to use one so I could choke you with it you dickhead. Plus your mom is gonna get fucked HARD BY ME TONIGHT, SO shut YOUR MOUTH OR YOULL BE C-CALLING! Me double duty d-daddy from now on! Is that clear?!" Jimmy shouted making eric cry.

"O-ok Jimmy just leave me and my mom aloloone! Whaaaa!!!"  Eric sobs

"That's right bitch, don't f-forget it!" Jimmy said using his crutches to hit the shit out of  Eric and then he went down stairs.

"Well no luck, but I made chocolate chip cookies." Liean said cheerful.

"Thank you ms.cartman my tummy will enjoy these." Jimmy said as he ate all of the cookie.

Then jimmy left giving cartman the finger.

The end.