Cum stay with us in the palace(White diamond and adult Steven)

XImmortal_StevenX
Thank you for your request ^^
******
One night White diamond begged Steven to stay at the palace for some reason, Steven agreed despite him being angry that they don't give him much space.

Steven was having fun with, himself in his bedroom and white curiously watched as Steven was getting hornier while liquid shot out of his toned body making white blush very hard. She didn't understand why humans did this ritual by themselves so she went in closer to investigate.

"Steven!, I never knew you had such a big- "

"Woah!" Steven said after.
"I, I'm so sorry please don't tell the others!! I'll do anything!!" Steven begged on his knees.

"You'll do anything I say?? Interesting, between us I always thought you were much more attractive, I couldn't stand not being able to control myself around you!" White admits blushing hot pink.

Steven blushed as well thinking of something.

"I want you to sit on my face and crush my windpipe." Steven said seriously.

White didn't want to crush him do she shrunk into a 7ft curvy gem. Steven was liking where this was going. He knew this was a wrong no no but he couldn't contain his desires for a luscious gem of her stature.

"I'm going to start slow, let me know how you want it." Steven said as he pushed into white diamonds pussy thrusting her hips up and down from behind making her gasp softly not caring how wrong this felt.

"Harder!!!" White commanded as Steven grabbed her hips and rammed into her then he started to get fustrated over everything she did to him.

Shut up and make me cum now! Steven moaned pushing her hips in and out.

White diamond began to orgasam shortly as Steven made her lay on her back and he choked her as he smashes his dick into her tight pussy already filling her pussy to the brim but he didn't stop there he made out with each of her thighs caressing her with delight

Then they banged for several hours until they both passed out on top of one another from the intensity.
****

Never speak of this? White asks Steven.

Yes. Steven answered as he awkwardly gives her her clothing.

Next time same time? White asks.

Steven nods and winks See ya~

Then white blushed again storming out like nothing ever happened.