Dinner With The Madrigals

Abuela walked to Bruno's room and knocked on the door. "Brunito may I come in?" "Si mama." Bruno answered opening the door.

"What do you need mama?" Bruno asked, "actually I was wondering if I could talk to you Eulalia." Eulalia was surprised, "about what?"

"I admit I was hard on you. I want to apologize and show how sorry I am. How would you like a tour around town and some new clothes. Oh and also what's your favorite meal? I was going to ask Julietta to make something for you for dinner tonight."

Eulalia was speechless, "w-wow thank you, yes that sounds lovely. We did get off on the wrong foot. Also I don't have a favorite meal but I do love a good fig tart."

Abuela smiled, "Ok I'll let Mirabel know so she can tell Julietta. You don't mind if I steal your friend for a few hours do you Brunito."

Bruno smiled, "not if Eulalia minds." Eulalia smiled, "I don't mind though I would like to know your name." "Oh of course my name is Alma. Now let's get going."

Eulalia and Abuela left while Bruno left to. He went to Antonio's room to see how his rats were doing.

Abuela quickly told Mirabel what Eulalia wanted and then they left into town.

"You know Julietta's dress does look lovely on you but you would probably like something different." Eulalia giggled, "Well it is a lovely dress and I'm greatful she's letting me wear it. But yeah I would like something more my style."

Abuela chuckled and they headed over to the tailors. "Ah Alma what can I do for you this fine evening?" "Well Alberto we have a guest staying with us and she needs a new dress. Do you think you can help her out?"

Alberto looked at Eulalia and nodded, "of course señora, it will take time to make a new dress though I may have something in her size."

He quickly measured Eulalia and made small talk learning her name. "Alright Eulalia I'll bring out the few dresses I have in your size and you just pick your favorite ok?"

Eulalia nodded and thanked him as he left to get the dresses.

"Ok here are your options señora Eulalia." He showed her a light blue dress with white swirls along the bottom of the skirt. He also showed her a green dress with white flowers embroidered into the sleeves.

"Sorry I don't have more options but which one do you like." "I'll have the green one please."

He nodded, "good choice." Abuela payed and Eulalia put the dress in a bag provided by the tailor.

Abuela then proceeded to show Eulalia the town and introduced her to everyone. "Alma thank you so much."

"Of course Eulalia." After a few hours they headed back and got ready for dinner.

Eulalia changed into her new dress and returned Julietta's. She walked down to the dining room and sat next to Bruno.

Bruno smiled, "your new dress looks lovely Eulalia." She smiled, "thank you Bruno."

Dinner began and everyone made small talk with Eulalia. They all were getting to know her and accepting her. After a a while, and a few drinks Eulalia began to feel guilty. These people were being so nice to her and she hasn't told them anything.

"You all have been so nice to me, but you deserve the truth." She took a deep breath but Abuela stopped her. "We already know dear."

Eulalia looked at her stunned, "you do?" Abuela smiled, "yes Dolores told everyone while you were getting dressed. Don't worry we don't think any less of you."

Eulalia broke down in tears and Bruno hugged her tight. "Thank you so much just for everything. It's more than I deserve."

They all smiled, "no it isn't you deserve to have some peace after the life you've lived and your more than welcome here in the Encanto."

Eulalia smiled with tears streaming down. She was so happy and everyone ate happily talking the night away.