Wedding

The day of the wedding finally arrived. Mirabel crafted a beautiful dress just for Dolores. The family worked hard to make a beautiful wedding for the young couple.

Isabella grew a beautiful field of white flowers and made a colorful arc. They used one if the farmers fields for the ceremony. Luisa worked hard bringing all of the benches for people to sit.

Dolores was brimming with excitement as she got ready with the help of her Tia, mama, Mirabel, and Eulalia.

Pepa began to tear up as a cloud appeared. "Oh you look so beautiful amor." Mirabel pushed the cloud away, "Tia we don't want to get the bride wet."

Pepa tried but it was difficult to not cry tears of pride. "I know I know but," she pulled Dolores into a big hug. "You're just so beautiful mi amor. Has crecido mucho y estoy muy orgullosa de ti."

Dolores smiled and hugged her mother back. "Thank you mama, this is a really special moment I'm so glad I get to share it with you all."

Everyone smiled as Dolores looked in the mirror one last time. "Ok I'm ready to get married to the man of my dreams."

The ladies left while Dolores was escorted by her papa. "Oh Dolores, mi niña ha crecido." Felix smiled and held out his arm to escort his daughter. "Our you ready mija?"

Dolores nodded eagerly and they headed to the field where Mariano was waiting for her.

The ceremony started as the priest began to speak. Mariano was looking at Dolores with so much love and adoration she pinched herself to make sure it was real.

The vows were said and they exchanged rings. Everyone cheered silently which Dolores greatly appreciated.

The family had a great reception set up for them in Casita. The party went on for a long time. Longer than Bruno and Eulalia could stand.

They snuck away but told Dolores first so she wouldn't feel bad. Bruno fell down on his bed with a big sigh. "I love my family I really do. But that was a lot of people for a long time."

Eulalia layed next to him also sighing. "Yeah I don't mind your family, but that was a lot of people." They cuddled close together to recharge.

"Goodnight Eulalia." "Goodnight Bruno."