New Madrigals

Bruno and Eulalia have been happily married for several months now. Eulalia loves being apart of the family Madrigal. Even though she has no gift. She and the others with no gifts bonded and made a club for it.

The past few days she had been feeling ill. She thought it would go away but when it didn't she got a little worried.

Then one morning she was up very early feeling nauseous. She got up making sure she didn't wake Bruno. She was going to walk to Julietta's room and ask for something but she stopped when she noticed 3 new doors.

They were glowing but had nothing on them. She was very confused and Abuela saw to. "Oh wow new doors!" Abuela was very happy seeing the doors.

"Is that normal Alma?" Eulalia asked still wondering what the new doors meant. "Of course it is! That means there will be new Madrigals. Dolores must be pregnant."

Eulalia smiled, "that's great! I must offer her my congratulations later." Abuela nodded, "3 new Madrigal blessings. Oh this is so exciting."

Abuela turned to Eulalia, "I'm surprised you're up this early Eulalia. Is something wrong?" Eulalia shook her head, "no I don't think so. I've just been feeling a little nauseous lately. I was going to ask Julietta if she had anything to help."

Abuela raised her eyebrows but shook her head. She went over to Dolores's room to tell her. But Mariano ran out of the room with Dolores yelling out at him. "Please get something quick it hurts a lot." "Ok!"

Abuela stopped him, "Hey what's wrong with Dolores?" "Oh she um, time of the month, got to get something to stop the pain." Then he ran to Julietta's room.

Abuela knew immediately what this meant. "If Dolores isn't pregnant, that means." She also went to Julietta's room and walked in on the scene of Eulalia passed out in Julietta's bed.

"What happened in here?" Abuela went over to the scene. "I don't know mama. Eulalia came in here for a ginger drink to help with her stomach ache and then shortly after Mariano came in saying that Dolores was menstruating. That's when Eulalia got this shocked face and passed out."

Abuela looked at her, "Well you see 3 new doors appeared this morning. I originally thought it was Dolores. But now," she looked over at Eulalia and Julietta got the idea.

"I think she figured it out. And well finding out that you're pregnant with triplets is pretty shocking. Julietta do you have anything that can wake her up."

"Si mama but first." She pulled out Dolores's favorite dessert and gave it to Mariano. He thanked her and ran off.

"Ok this should wake her up." Julietta pulled out a herb and placed it under Eulalia's nose.

Eulalia immediately woke up coughing. "What was that?! It smells wretched." "Lo siento Eulalia, you passed out and we needed to wake you up."

Eulalia looked down and placed her hand over her stomach. "That's right I'm," she smiled. "I didn't think I could be." Abuela and Julietta smiled, "are you going to tell Bruno?"

Eulalia stood up, "that's right I should tell him right away!" She hurried out of the room and went to their room.

Bruno was still sleeping, it was rather early after all. Eulalia layed down next to him and kissed him. "Mi amor wake up." Bruno stirred awake and kissed her back.

"Morning," he looked over at the clock and saw that it was 6 am. "Rather early isn't it?" He sat up and could see Eulalia smiling about to burst with excitement.

"What's got you so happy and excited this morning?" Bruno asked curiously, "I don't exactly know how to tell you. So I'm just going to show you."

She pulled him out of bed and dragged him outside of their room. Bruno saw the 3 new doors glowing. "Your?" She nodded hugging him close.

"We're going to be parents mi amor." He let out a breath in pure shock and awe. "I can't believe it..." at first she was worried, but then Bruno picked her up holding her close.

"12 years ago I could never ever imagine any of this." He placed his hands on her stomach smiling fondly. "Thank you so much."

She kissed him sweetly holding his cheek. "I couldn't imagine any of this either. You don't need to thank me, I'm just as happy. Maybe more, you let me be a part of your family. And soon we'll have our own family."

By the end of the day the whole town knew about Eulalia's pregnancy. Lot's of people were looking forward to 3 new Madrigals. But they were also really excited to see the 3 new gifts that would come in 5 years.

The pregnancy felt so unreal to Bruno and Eulalia till she was about 5½ months in and they could really see the growth of their 3 little ones.

As they layed down Bruno had his hand on her stomach staring with wonder. She chuckled and held his hand also having it over her stomach. They stayed that way for a bit till they were called down for dinner.

Eulalia could already tell her husband was going to be an amazing father. He already loved their children so much and they haven't even been born yet.

The day arrived when Eulalia went into labor. Bruno immediately ran for Julietta and his mother to help.

Eulalia isn't young and it was very taxing on her body bringing their triplets into the world. Bruno felt so helpless seeing his wife in that much pain.

Soon the 2nd generation of Madrigal triplets were born. Eulalia held them close as Bruno held her looking fondly at them.

Abuela congratulated them and left the room. She told the rest of the family the news. "The new triplets are born! Lola, Oscar and Gaël Madrigal."