Living With The Madrigals

(I'm going to say all of the new ages real quick.
Abuela-77
Julietta-52
Pepa-52
Bruno-52
Eulalia-49
Felix-54
Agustín-50
Isabella-23
Luisa-21
Dolores-23
Camilo-17
Mirabel-17
Antonio-7
Mariano-24
Anyway onto the story!)

It's been a year since Eulalia began been living with the Madrigals. In those months she's gotten to know and connect with the whole family.

She thought every room was spectacular and this whole family was so magical. She also met Dolores's novio Mariano. He isn't the brightest bulb but he is rather sweet.

She's seen everyone's gift, except for Bruno's. She understood why he didn't want to show her and why he didn't want to use it. But still she was rather curious on how it works.

Mirabel has been telling him he should be more proud and happy of his gift. And Eulalia agreed, "after all I would be dead if it wasn't for you."

Bruno sighed and chuckled, "neither of you are going to let this go are you." They both shook their heads, "not until you feel confident with yourself and unlearn all of the negativity about your gift from other people tio."

Eulalia added, "besides everyone's shown me there gifts except for you and I really want to see it."

Bruno blushed slightly and lifted his hands surrendering. "Ok ok I'll show you how my gift works." Eulalia smiled, "yay!"

They both headed to Bruno's room and climbed up the stairs to his vision cave (there is still stairs but not nearly as many.)

Bruno began to set up his ritual while Eulalia stared in a mixture of confusion and awe. Bruno sat down and she followed suit.

Bruno took a deep breath crossing his fingers. Then he threw some salt over his shoulder lighting a match.

"What would you like to see the outcome of?" Eulalia thought for a moment. "How about if Alejandro marries Veronica." Bruno chuckled, "sure why not."

Bruno lit the leaves and closed his eyes. The sand began to swirl around them and glow green. Bruno opened his eyes nervously as they glowed green.

Eulalia smiled, "woah your eyes look so cool." Bruno smiled in relief, "Ok hold on." He held out his hands and she grabbed on to them.

They looked over to a silhouette of Bruno holding two rats through one of his telenovela cut outs. No words were said as he moved the rats around.

They watched as the rats were positioned to kiss and Bruno positioned the one meant to be Alejandro upside down dead.

With that the vision ended with a dead Alejandro rat showing up on the green slab.

Eulalia fake teared up, "no Alejandro!" Bruno chuckled, "shouldn't have asked me to show you." She shook her head and smiled.

"No that was amazing, your gift is definitely one of a kind. Thank you so much for showing me."

He stared shocked, "your not mad that Alejandro died?" She shrugged, "I'm a little bummed but eh it was inevitable. I mean how would they heal him without Julietta right."

Bruno got an idea and smiled, "what if he did live?" She looked at him and understood what he meant. "You want to change the future?"

He nodded excitedly, "Yeah come on let's do it right now." He grabbed her hand and rushed out of his room looking for Julietta.

"Julietta can I borrow an arepa?" Julietta nodded, "of course but may I ask why?" She said handing him the arepa. "I'm about to change the outcome of a vision."

Julietta looked shocked as Eulalia just shrugged her shoulders being dragged away by Bruno.

"So what are you planning to do Bruno?" Eulalia asked very intrigued by what he was doing. "Ok so here's the new ending. Instead of Veronica kissing Alejandro on his death bed she finds an ancient healer that gifts her this arepa. She gives it to her amor and he is completely healed. Then they have a wedding that nobody will ever forget. The end."

Eulalia smiled and began to bounce with excitement. "That sounds amazing! Let's do it let's do it!"

They set up the telenovela and began the new episode ending. (Eulalia is Veronica and Bruno is Alejandro. Remember they are using rats.)

"No mi amor please don't leave me. I won't be able to breathe without you."

Alejandro coughs and holds his novia's cheek. "I know amor I know. Lo siento por favor forgive me."

He sighed and went to sleep too exhausted to say more. Veronica began to sob till she stood up wiping her tears a look of determination on her face. "No we will be married I will save you mi amor Alejandro."

She travels miles to the swamp to find the ancient healer of legend. The legend is she appears in the middle of the swamp to those in need. (Bruno is playing the healer in his best impression of an old women.)

"What's wrong my child?" An echoed voice said to Veronica surrounding her from all angles. "Please healer I need your help the love of my life. My Alejandro is very sick. Can you please heal him. He is everything to me."

An old woman appeared in front of her and smiled holding Veronica's hands. "I can see that your heart is pure and true. You and your Novio have a real love. Of course I will heal him my child."

The old woman pulled an arepa from her handbag and handed it to Veronica. "Give this to him and he will be as good as new."

Veronica began to cry tears of joy hugging the old woman. "Oh thank you thank you thank you I won't forget this."

She ran as fast as she could to her home and gave Alejandro the arepa. "Mi amor come back please come back to me."

Alejandro sits up and kisses her full of passion. "Veronica mi amor I, I feel great I feel amazing." They both cried of pure happiness and held eachother close.

That night they had the most beautiful wedding and the old healer came to see. She was in disguise and blessed the young couple to have a long beautiful life together.

"The end." Bruno said in triumph as Eulalia cried. "Oh no was it not good?" He asked nervously, she shook her head and smiled. "No it was, it was beautiful. That was such an amazing ending."

Bruno smiled and was about to say something when the green slab of Alejandro's death began to break.

"Woah has that ever happened before?" Bruno shook his head and tried to pick it up confused. It shattered and cut his hand.

"Gah!" Eulalia went over to him, "oh Dios mio! Bruno are you ok?" He held his hand and continued to look at the vision as it began to reform.

It showed the new scene Eulalia and Bruno acted together. "It changed?"

He reached out for the new vision completely ignoring his bloody hand. He held it, "woah my visions have never changed before?"