5 Years later

Lola has long curly black hair, big bright blue eyes, and her mother's tipped nose. She wears her hair in a low pony tail tied with a black ribbon.
She wears a long black skirt with a sleeveless white blouse.

Oscar has short sleek brown hair and bright blue eyes. He has his father's nose but a little smaller.
He wears brown pants with a white shirt and blue poncho.

Gaël also has short sleek brown hair. His eyes are green like his father and he also has his father's nose.
He wears brown pants and a white shirt with a dark green vest and light green scarf.

5 years have passed, Lola, Oscar and Gaël grew up with the most loving parents in the world. Though they had some resentment towards their Abuela.

She was always telling them how to act, how to dress and how their parents should raise them. Luckily they never had to do anything she said thanks to their parents. Now that their 5th birthday was rolling around she was going even harder on them.

Bruno tried his best to get his mother to stop but she couldn't help herself. Seeing her son have triplets made her feel like it was a chance for her to live through them. Because she never got to see what life would be like with her Pedro and their triplets.

The day came for the triplets to get their gifts. They were actually rather excited for it. They couldn't wait to see eachothers gifts.

"What do you think your gift will be?" Oscar asked his siblings curiously as they began to get dressed for the ceremony. "Well we can't know till we open the door." Lola said, "oh come on Lo you really don't have any ideas?"

She thought for a moment and shook her head. "No I really don't know." "Fine what about you Gaël?" He also shook his head, "sorry bro no clue." Oscar sighed, "you guys are no fun."

They scoffed, "Well what about you then huh." "Well I think my gift will hopefully be similar to papa's." They all laughed and pushed eachother.

"While papa's gift is cool I don't think it would be cool to copy him." Oscar laughed putting his hand on the back of his neck. "I know I was just messing with you guys."

They finished getting ready and went downstairs watching the family setting up. "Wow this looks so cool!" They looked around at all of the decorations and were suddenly trapped in their mothers embrace.

"Aww look at you 3, you look so grown up." They all laughed, "we're only 5 mama we'll still be your little ones for a while."

She sighed, "Well that's good." She let go of them only for them to be blind sided with another hug from their father. "How are you 3 feeling?"

They all smiled, "really good actually, very excited." Bruno sighed, "I'm glad. You know we'll love you no matter what happens right?" They all nodded hugging their father back. "We know papa we love you and mama too."

Oscar piped in, "even though you tell us we can't have dessert for breakfast." They all chuckled because they knew Oscar was joking.

Bruno and Eulalia were asked to help out with something and they left the triplets alone. "Guys I just had a great idea." Oscar said with a gleam in his eyes. Lola chuckled, "another prank?"

He nodded, Gaël shook his head. "Are you sure we should guys?" Oscar and Lola shrugged. "We don't have to but what do you want to do while we wait for another." She looked at the clock that showed it was 2 pm. "5 hours?"

"I see your point, ok what's the prank Oscar?" Oscar clapped his hands excitedly, "I'm glad you asked!"

A few hours later the house was in complete chaos. "What is happening! How come things keep disappearing!" "Where are the banners?!" "What happened to the Fireworks!"

Oscar and Gaël were dying trying to sustain their laughter. Oscar gave Lola the signal and all of the fireworks went off in epic explosions.

Everyone was mortified as Oscar and Gaël cheered. Eulalia and Bruno knew right away that this was their doing. They chuckled at their children's antics. Abuela on the other hand was not impressed.

"Did you 3 cause this? After all of the effort everyone put into this for you!" Lola came running with soot stains on her fingers.

"You guys enjoy the show!" She said triumphantly. Abuela turned to her with a scowl on her face. "Look at you your lucky you didn't get you dress dirty. Look at your hands! You better wash up at once."

Lola grounded and went to wash her hands. Abuela turned back on Oscar and Gaël. "Now what do you have to say for yourselves." They shrugged, "we were bored."

Abuela left not being able to handle the audacity of those 2 at the moment. Camilo went over to his cousins and gave them high fives. "That was awesome. Nice job."

The townsfolk were not pleased but didn't say anything. The ceremony was going to start soon anyway.

Abuela calmed down and went to the stairs waiting for the triplets. The triplets were behind the curtain with their parents still laughing.

"Ok ok you 3 that's enough of that," Eulalia said sternly and they stopped. "Ok mama but it was so cool." She sighed and chuckled, "while it was it's time for you 3 to get your gifts now."

They understood and calmed down becoming more serious. Bruno kneeled down to his children's hight. "Are you ready niños?"

They nodded standing up straight. Bruno and Eulalia smiled embracing their children. "We'll be waiting at your doors. You all got this."

They held eachothers hands as their parents left through the curtain. Oscar squeezed his brother and sister's hands taking in a deep breath. "We got this." They both nodded, "we got this." The curtain opened and they began to walk down the red tiles.