Ch. 11 Lavender Boy

I didn't bother watching much after I realized I'd be going up against Iida since Mei was a little strange.

I walked around the halls of the stadium just looking around until I saw the insomniac leaning against the wall. I didn't feel like having a conversation at the moment so I decided to just turn around and walk the other way until I heard the boy speak up.

"So, what exactly is your quirk?" He asks facing me. I turn around and stare at him for a minute before walking away again.

"Hm, so the quirkless wannabe is too scared to answer." I know he's trying to provoke me and I shouldn't be bothered but hearing him say that really pisses me off.

"Just because I don't wanna talk to you doesn't give you the right to be rude. This is why you have no friends. You'd be cool if you were actually nice to people. Even Bakugo knows when to shut up." Once I finish talking I could see that Shinso had a stupid smirk on his face.

"What the hell is that supposed to mean, copycat?" Perfect, boom boom boy is here and he's pissed.

"It was merely a comparison. I meant nothing by it seriously." I tried to reason. "You know what I should get back to the stadium. Don't wanna miss the next fight y'know."

"Yeah, you should go because if you miss my round I'm kicking your ass." Bakugo stated before moving me away from Shinso.

I nodded before walking off and heading back to the seating area. As I was getting there I saw Nieto walking down the hall and he looked like he was looking for something. I ran up to him and asked if I could help him with whatever he was looking for.

He stared at me before hitting me on the head. It wasn't hard but it was still rude. "I was looking for you, idiot. Where have you been?"

"I was just taking a walk, calm down." Just as I saw him start to relax, the insomniac walked passed us. Please don't say anything stupid.

"Good luck with your next match, quirkless." Of course. Now Nieto is gonna blow a fuse. I quickly push Shinso out of the way.

"What the hell did you-"

"Bro calm down."

"Why wou-" His eyes go dull and I sigh out of relief before dragging him with me to the seating area. I sit down and place him beside me.

"Your brother looks dead. Is everything okay?" Kirishima questioned.

"He's just brainwashed. He'll wake if anyone wants to slap him." As soon as I said that Mina swiftly got up and slapped my brother. It didn't look hard but it did sound painful.

"OW!"

"At least you're awake. Now you should go to your class before Kendo has a fit." I tell him as I watch Uraraka and Bakugo step onto the platform.

My brother mumbles curses at 1-A as he walks back to his class. I don't bother to pay attention to him since at the moment I'm nervous about how this match will turn out. Bakugo is an aggressive fighter and fights at close combat but Uraraka fights from a distance since she doesn't specialize is hand to hand combat.

Bakugo is at an advantage here since there aren't really any objects that Ochaco can use to her advantage.

"Wow Y/n, you're  just like Midorya. You both have been mumbling this entire time." Kaminari stated.

"Wait...I was talking aloud this entire time!?" I ask no one in particular.

Kaminari, Kirishima, and Sero all nod. I groan out of embarrassment. This is the second time that I've been called out for my mumbling. I didn't even realize it was happening.

"I'm sorry for causing a distraction. I didn't even realize I was doing it..." Kirishima smiles and pats me on the head.

"It's alright Y/n. Don't apologize for just being who you are. It's nice to see you express yourself." He gave me a thumbs up and the two other boys nodded in agreement.

I'm not gonna lie but that made me feel special. Even if I am a bit weird, that doesn't bother them in the slightest. I love having them as my friends.

"Thanks guys. I appreciate it." I say with a slight blush on my face. As we were having our moment I began to hear a chorus of boo's from the crowd.

I look over and see that smoke is filling up the arena and Uraraka looks like she's past her limit. Bakugo is standing there blowing up everything the girl throws at him.

"Why are they booing him? Did he do something wrong." I ask with utter confusion.

"I guess they don't like that he isn't attacking and finishing up the fight." Sero replied.

"Oh I guess that would be frustrating but thinking about it I would be even more frustrated if I wasn't given the chance to do anything. Bakugo is giving Uraraka a chance to prove that she belongs here even if that isn't his intention." I point out as I focus on the match. "Even so Uraraka is already proving her worth." I smile as I watch the bubbly girl drop the rocks that she had on stand by.

Unfortunately my smile quickly fades once I see Bakugo destroy them with ease. 

"Come on, she has more left in her. She can do this." I say hopefully.

"Unfortunately, I don't think she does." Kirishima stated, looking down at the platform.

I followed his line of sight and saw that Uraraka wasn't even conscience anymore . She was finally out of juice and Bakugo was the winner of this round. My face showed pure devastation and Bakugo soon returned to the stands.

"Hey, what the hell are you pouting for?" He questioned as he sat down.

I just sighed and stood up. "I'm going to make sure Uraraka is okay. If I were her I'd probably be pretty about my loss too. That was a good fight out there though. Congratulations Bakugo."

With that I went into the halls to find the lovable brunette. Unfortunately my journey was cut short when I saw the annoying insomniac wondering the halls. Why is here, can't he go sit with his friends or something.

"We just keep crossing paths, huh quirkless?" He pisses me off.

"Seems like it brain boy."

"...what kind of comeback is that?"

"I don't know dude. Unlike you I'm not mean to people I hardly know. I don't even know why I'm talking to you. I need to see my friend so good day sir." With that I decide to walk away. I don't have time for this.

"Class 1-A really is just full of morons."

"At least I have friends."

"Dork."

"Jerk."

"Nerd."

"Turd,"

"Bi-"

"Don't you dare finish that. Have some respect! Why are you so infuriating. I thought you were an interesting person and I kinda wanted to be friends but you are just so rude. Why do people think it's okay to act that way?"

"...You talk too much. Just so you know, not everyone here is gonna be nice to you just because you have a cute face. Later, copy kitty " He let out a yawn and began to walk away.

I swear one day I'm gonna get my payback and kick his ass. I then finally try to find Ochako as I plot my revenge. I won't lie though, hearing him say that I have a cute face did give me tiny little butterflies in my belly. But that doesn't mean I won't punch him in the face. Stupid lavender boy.

A/N: Late chapter because I hate my life and also I'm sorry it's so short. I had major writers block, okay. Don't be mad at me because I'm stupid. Kk see you cuties later. BYE! Also I hope you guys know the more you comment the more motivation you give me to continue.