Prologe

Third Person POV
(Age 5)
"You can never be a hero, you know why." The elementary schooler said to the little blond twins. "It's cause, in reality you both are quirkless."

The little girl was about to speak but before she could her brother spoke for her. "That isn't true. We both have quirks and we both can be hero's"

The elementary boy laughed then spoke. "Oh yeah, and tell me how you're gonna do that without any powers. You may have a quirk but without us you guys are useless."

The little girl was too afraid to say anything because in actuality she knew what the boy said was true. And this wasn't the first time someone told her this, ever since the twins got their quirks everyone told them this. The twins would get bullied and picked on until the boy finally had enough and used his words to stick up for the both of them.

~Time Skip (Age 6)~
Y/N POV
My parents, big brother, and I are all on vacation to visit our grandma. Neito and I are playing on the playground that's just down the street from her house.

I was going down the slide when I saw my brother arguing with some kids in the sandbox. They all looked about the same age as us. There was a boy with spiky blond hair and another with curly green hair and a plain face and two others that didn't really stand out much.

"Who do you think you're talking to. I'm the great Bakugo Katsuki and I tell others what to do." The boy with the spiky hair, who I assumed was Bakugo, said making small explosions in his hands.

Before he got himself in anymore trouble I ran up  to the group to the trying to apologize for my brother's behavior. "I am so sorry about my brother. Please forgive him, he has trouble figuring out how to be nice to people." I bowed towards them hoping they expect my apology.

The boys in the sandbox just stared at me which kind of made me worry that I said something wrong

I was about to apologize again until I heard my big brother speak. "Ha. (Y/N) there's no need for you to apologize to these pathetic p—." Before Neito could say anything else I covered his mouth and began pulling him away from the group.

As I was about to leave I heard someone call out to me. "Oi, what's your name?" Bakugo asked as I was walking away with my brother.

I looked back and was about to answer when Neito then covered my mouth. "You never reveal your name to your enemy." He said and I just sighed at his stubbornness as we went back to our grandmother's house.

After that I went to the playground throughout the week. As I was there I found out that the green haired boy's name was Midoriya Izuku and that he was quirkless. Bakugo would bully him for it so I would try and stick up for him but I would end up getting picked on too but not as bad. By the end of the week the boys still never knew my name because every time i was gonna tell them Neito would always stop me.

Today was the day we were going back home. We were packing the car when I realized I never told the boys goodbye. I asked mommy if it was okay for me to hurry and tell them goodbye. She said it was okay as long as I didn't take to long. When I got to the park I saw the boys in the same place were I first met them, in the sand box.

I walked over to the boys with a sad smile before I spoke. "Guys I meant to tell you before but I'm leaving to go back home." Izuku looked sad but then gave me a smile that looked like it was filled with hope and said "Well are you gonna come back to visit?"

I shook my head and told him "Probably not, my grandma is coming back home with us since she was living alone." Bakugo looked angry but not too angry and asked "What's your name?"

This time Neito wasn't around to stop me so I smiled and said "My name is Monoma (Y/N)" and with that I left not seeing those boys again.

===========
Word count: 749