Information

Basic Info
Name: (Y/N) Monoma
Age: 15
Birthday: May 13
Height: 5'4 (162 cm.)
Hair: Your choice
Eyes: Your choice

Family And Friends
Neito Monoma: Twin Brother
Akina Monoma: Mother
Naoko Monoma: Father
Ituka Kendo: Best Friend
Izuku Midoriya: Close Friend

Personally
(Y/N) is a calm slightly timid girl. She is kind, intelligent, and respectful. When she first meets someone she is a little shy but once she gets to know you she is more outgoing and honest. (Y/N) can be one of the kindest people but if you hurt her friends she would hesitate to put you in your place. (Y/N) is also a huge hero fan almost as much as Deku is.

Quirk

Copy: This is similar to Neito's quirk but you can also copy someone's appearance as with their quirk. You can activate each part separately but you don't really like copying others appearance because you are afraid that people will think you're weird and creepy. So usually you only copy people's quirks to avoid these things from happening.

Likes
Food, Sleep, Training, Cooking, Drawing, Music, and Heros

Dislikes
Bullies, Bugs, Mornings, and Hot Weather

===========
A/N : Okay so this is my first fanfic and it might not be that great. Also as you can tell I couldn't find any information on Neito's parents so I made up some names I thought would find. Anyway I hope you enjoy.

Note from future author.
This story is a reader insert and not nesseceraly a xreader. If there are enough comments on wanting the story to be an xreader for a certain character then I'll gladly do so but just know I'm working on future chapters.