Ch. 6 U.S.J

"Today you will participate in an rescue exercise for Hero Basics with a couple other staff members. Since the location isn't inside the school, we will be boarding a bus to get there," Sensei told us.

'I wonder what other heroes will be there'

"You can wear your hero costumes or not, that depends on you. Now let's go."

• • •

Right now we were all board on the bus and I was seated beside Mina.

"You know what I've noticed, Midoriya your quirk is very similar to All Might's," Asui noted.

I looked over at the boy in question and he seemed nervous about something but now that I think about it he's like that with a lot of things.

"Nah. Because if you think about it, All Might doesn't hurt himself when he uses his quirk," Kirishima deducted Tsu's claim.

"But personally, I wish I had a flashy quirk like your Midoriya. That way I could become famous," Kirishima added.

"I think your quirk is plenty strong enough to get you to become a great hero," Deku replied

"Yeah sure, but I think Bakugo's and Todoroki's quirk are better for stuff like that," Kiri retorted.

"Sure, that may be true, but Bakugo could never become popular with his attitude," Tsu interjects.

This caused me to laugh a little.

"Yeah, we haven't even known you for that that long and we can already tell your personality is flaming garbage," Denki adds.

Now this had me burst out laughing.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU LAUGHING AT COPY NERD?!" Bakugo yells.

"N-nothing. I'm sorry for laughing," I say while holding in my giggles.

"Damn idiot," Bakugo muttered.

• • •

We finally arrived at the large training facility and were greeted by the pro hero, Thirteen.

"Welcome to the Unforeseen Simulation Joint," Thirteen welcomed us.

Thirteen gave a speech about how our quirks could be used to save people but also harm them. I paid close attention to what they were saying because I wanted to know everything about being a great hero.

As Thirteen was speaking a black portal thing appeared and a bunch of people came out of it.

'This...doesn't feel like hero training'

"Hm, It seems as though All Might isn't here. Well maybe our Symbol of Peace will arrive if we kill a couple of his precious students," A man with blue hair and hands all over his body stated.

"Stay back! These are real villains with real quirks! Thirteen get the students out of here," Sensei said as he got ready to use his quirk.

"Wait, you can't fight all of them head on!" Deku stated as he was unsure of Aizawa-sensei's ability.

"Don't underestimate me Midoriya, I'm not just some one trick pony," Sensei then proceeds to do some badass attack moves on the villains.

I wanted to stay and watch but I knew we had to get out of here. I ran with my classmates to the exit but before any of us could leave this warp looking villain stopped us in our tracks.

"Where do think you're going. We aren't finished with you yet," He stated as he loomed over us.

Just when Thirteen was about to do...anything, Bakugo and Kirishima had already sprung into action.