Ch. 5 Class Rep.

"Excuse me, are you one of All Might's students?" A reporter asked as I was walking through the gate of the school.

"Um yes I am."

"What is he like as a teacher?"

I thought about it for a moment. "Well he's an amazing teacher, he encourages us to push ourselves, and he's also really funny. But that's all I can really tell you since it hasn't been that long."

And with that they left me to go ask my other classmates.

~
"I saw your training yesterday and you all did well. As for you Bakugo, you've got skill so don't sulk like a child over your defeat." Aizawa said to the class then directed his attention to Bakugo.

"Yeah, whatever" was all Bakugo said in response.

"Midoriya work harder to control your quirk." Aizawa turned his attention to me, "And Monoma, have more confidence in your skill. You can't always rely on others."

"Yes sensei." I replied.

"Other than that you all did well. Now it's time to get down to business. This will determine your future,"

I feel the are in the classroom shift as everyone worries what the next thing will be that will come out of sensei's mouth.

"It's time to pick class representative," Aizawa finishes.

I sigh with relief as well as everyone else in class. 'Thank goodness it's just normal school stuff.'

Right after that everyone was shouting out why they should be picked as our class representative. Normally I would love the job as class rep. because it gave me a way to connect with my classmates but in the U.A. hero course things are different. Sure you have the normal tasks but you're also put under pressure with having hero agency's watchdog over you and expecting everything out of you. To be quite honestly I don't think I'm ready for that.

"Quiet please. The class representative is someone who leads, and not everyone is capable of taking on such a task," Iida announces to the class. "You must have the trust of every one of your classmates, so therefore we will hold an election to choose our representative,"

"I don't know if that's a good idea, most people might just vote for themselves," I point out as others agree.

"Yeah we haven't really known each other that long for us to know whose the best choice kero,"

"Well I'm sure that there will be others that don't vote for themselves, so whoever has the most vote is obviously the best candidate for the job at hand," Iida clarifies.

"I don't care how you handle the situation, just do it before my nap is over," and with that our teacher leaves us to handle the situation as he goes to sleep.

'Sometimes I question if he is actually qualified for this job, or any job.'

Honestly I had no clue who I would vote for, my choices was between Bakugo, Iida, and Izuku. I casted out Katsuki because he didn't really seem like the leader type, so is was mainly between Iida and Izuku.

~
Midoriya -3
Yaoyorozu -2

"Only one vote, well I guess I can't be mad because it was my method,"

"Didn't you vote for yourself, why are you surprised about that vote?"

"What!? Of course I didn't vote for myself, what kind of person do you take me for!?"