Strawberry

Strawberry:

Strawberry cookie is a shy lesbian. She doesn't remember much about the oven but does remember how hot it was in there. Her lollipop is actually apple flavoured, not strawberry. Strawberry thinks she wasn't made with real strawberries but in her core is a slice of a small strawberry. She wears her hood up because she has no idea how to control her hair, it gets messy easily. Despite her shy personality, she is completely different when she gets her hands on lemon-flavoured anything. When this happens she will become energetic, confident and outgoing. Not even she knows why this happens. Strawberry does own a strawberry red hoodie, she just chooses not to wear it.

Strawberry likes gardening and asks Herb for advice. She wears eye contact because her eyesight is bad. Video games are what make her very happy but making music is really fun too. Her favourite music is made by DJ cookie. Sometimes she will draw on her arms without realizing it. Her green hair is hard to maintain but others say it's really fluffy.

More will be added

Custom Relationship Charts!

GingerBrave: He's a good friend, maybe a bit stubborn but nice

-Trust

GingerBright: Where did you go?

-Friendly

IceCream: Tell me more!

-Trust

Mustard: I haven't seen you in a while

-Friendly

TimeKeeper: AAAAAAAAAAAH!

-Tension

Strawberry Crepe: I wish I was made with strawberries like you

-Admiration

Zombie: I miss you

-Friendly

Sorbet: I can't understand you but I like your bubbles

-Friendly

Chili Pepper: I have to grab her by the hair so she would give me back my games

-Tension

Custard III: Yeah Custard "the third"

-Friendly

Fig: I like your stories

-Trust

Twizzly Gummy: A-and I don't want to be anything l-like Wildberry!

-Tenison