Licorice

Licorice:

Licorice is a well-known necromancer that specializes in the dark arts. They're mostly seen in shady areas and or his very dark room, like the edgelord he is. Licorice is like a coin flip, one second he could be the most powerful wizard on Earth-Bread! The next there struggled to open a pickle jar. Most of the time, the coin lands on the pickle jar side. When Licorice was younger, he may have cast a spell that set fire to someone's house, he still doesn't know how to feel about it. Sure, Licorice can be a menace to society but really... But... Uh... No never mind, they're just an asshole. Mercy? He never heard that, he will stab anyone if he needed to.

Does he have siblings? Well, no. Licorice is an only child, their parents weren't close enough to have another child. Licorice grew distant from their parents and well... Ran away. Started a new life with the cookies of darkness when Dark Enchantress offered it. Licorice doesn't really remember his childhood, it was mostly taking care of his drunk dad. Poison Mushroom inserted themself into Licorice's life and now Pomagrantes teases Licorice by saying there a father now. Licorice dyes the tips of his hair blue because his reasoning is 'it looks cool'. Despite never saying this but he does look up to Espresso.

:

Espresso: Ugh, okay he might be good to learn from

-Admiration

Poison Mushroom: Why are you in my life?

-Trust

Pomegranate: ...No

-Tension

Dark Enchantress: She will raise again!

-Admiration

Dark Choco: Your life could have been better

-Friendly

Affogato: I feel like I'm going to get poisoned from being around you

-Tension

IceCream: I know more than you

-Tension

GingerBrave: H-how did you beat me!?

-Tension

Strawberry Crepe: Wait you were in that pod for how long?

-Friendly

Gumball: AAAAAH!

-Tension

Dark Cacao: Wait, your not dead!?

-Tension

Red Velvet: Excuse me you what

-Tension