Cherry

Cherry:

Cherry is a hyper-energetic child that will destroy anything she finds. Her love for explosions does have a huge downside because, with her proximity to high explosions, she has multiple burns on her dough and has to wear hearing aids. Her hearing gets heavily damaged without the hearing aids. Her red riding hood clothes were intentional, she just thought it would be funny because Pepper exists. Gumball is her frienemy but Pancakes helps them not murder each other. Pancake is like a brother to her and Gumball is just someone to rant to. Her ecstatic personality comes from Gumball's older sister, Twizzly Gummy. When you compare the two, it's not hard to believe.

Cherry has 2 sisters, Cherry Blossom and Cherry Ball. Ball likes volleyball and Blossom likes picnics. Cherry likes to drink what she calls, Battery Acid. Just mix every sour candy with monster energy and you get the drink Batter Acid. Gumball puked after he drank some. Cherry and Twizzly Gummy are the only two that can consume the Battery Acid. It's not hard to think Twizzly and Cherry are siblings. Cherry has burned her hair on multiple occasions and so her hair looks like a wire that short-circuited. Cherry is scared of cats, especially PaintBall.

Do I need to explain?

Gumball: Ugh, I promised Twizzly I couldn't blow you up

-Tension

Twizzly Gummy: LETS BLOW UP THAT NEXT!

-Trust

Pancake: Like a little brother!

-Trust

Cherry Blossom: AH! You made this lunch box just for me!?

-Family

FireCracker: Hmm, bombs are better!

-Rival

CrownBerry: Gumball told me you jumped off a rollercoaster!

-Friendly

Pepper: Hehe, your the big bad wolf!

-Friendly

Rice Cake: Aww, little bunny!

-Friendly

Parfait: I don't like your music!

-Tension

Cherry Ball: Come on! I know you can throw this bomb higher than any cookie, just do it!

-Family