Tiger Lily

ForestBerry:

ForestBerry, also known as Tiger Lily, is the lost holly berry princess. The reason she refers to herself as Tiger Lily was because of the butter tiger that adopted her, she assumed the role of a Tiger Lily. Despite this, her real name is indeed ForestBerry. ForestBerry hair is very short, she did it herself. If she would have kept her hair long predators could grab her at any moment. Why her eyes are cat-like is because ForestBerry learned from the butter tiger. Her spear is made out of hardened honeycomb and stone, sharpened until it could leave cuts on a bolder. She uses hare skin to keep warm in both summer and winter.

She has met Pepper and their interaction was pleasing, they didn't kill each other at least. ForestBerry once attempted to hunt Rice Cake but realized she was a cookie. ForestBerry finds Fig's existence confusing. She had learned how to survive most attacks from predators but can be easily captured with magic. ForestBerry remembers CrownBerry, she doesn't know why CrownBerry looks so familiar.

Custom Relshonship Chart now!

Rice Cake: Friendly...Bunny

-Friendly

Pepper: Good.....Prey partner.....Needs better training though

-Trust

Fig: Half prey.....Half cookie....Uh

-Tension

IceCream: Can control...Light...Stay back

-Tension

CrownBerry: ...Familiar...

-Family

Marshmallow: Thought....Was prey...Very wrong

-Friendly

Adventurer: Hsssss...Go back! Stay away!

-Rival