Parfait

Parfait:

Parfait is a semi-famous singer, musician, songwriting and, oh my cookie cutter, she's a lot of stuff. Parfait's dream of becoming a pop star came true when she picked up that wafer guitar she got as a present she got when she was 13, started practicing and the first song she sang was on the streets of Republic. She remembers her first listener, it was a tall cookie with dark dough and smelled like coffee. Parfait remembers them holding a cup of coffee while standing near her while she was playing. Though she didn't look at the cookie, she knew the cookie was listening, how she wants to meet that cookie again. Parfaits toppings are not high quality, she got them at the dollar store but no one seems to notice yet. In her oldest songs, her voice didn't sound too good, it was a voice she didn't want. After all, she wanted to sound like a girl, because she was a girl. Though she was still taunted by her middle school 'friends' about how she was a boy and will always be a boy. Well, she pushed thoughts away and kept singing!

Parfait won't let her old memories get through her, she just won't!n Parfait is short, 5'3 to be exact. She doesn't know why she stopped growing, a little inconvenient when she gets mistaken for a middle schooler. Parfait sometimes studies with Sandwich when she has exams, they are co-workers and friends after all. Hero sometimes helps her not pass out from exhaustion and Pizza is a good person to talk to when she's not working. I'm the summer, sometimes she would go on tours with either DJ, Rockstar, CAKE POPs, or all 3! Okay, so when she was 16 she kinda had a crush on Smearmint for a while, not like she will tell anyone. So, the little thing about her, why she wants to become a pop star is because her older brother is a rock star, don't tell anyone I said this.

CHART

DJ: Phew, thanks for the backup music!

-Trust

Rockstar: Your hair is soo messy!

-Family

Spearmint: Hey...Uh

-Trust

Popping Candy: Lets do a duet soon!

-Trust

Coconut Cream: Okay, to be honest, I kinda forget he existed.

-Friendly

Coffee Berry: Thanks for tuning my guitar for me!

-Friendly

Choco Banana: Y-you want to collab!?

-Trust

Cherry: Stop throwing bombs everywhere!

-Tension

Raspberry: Oh my god! Thank you for stopping that bomb!

-Trust

Cherry Blossom: C-can you control your sister?

-Friendly

Espresso: Who?

-Friendly