Moon Rabbit

Rice Cake Cookie:

Moon Rabbit or Rice Cake (Just like Wizard, her name will be Rice Cake now) loves anything related to rice cakes. Usually, you can find her in her rabbit form but Rice Cake will be a cookie just to grab more rice cakes. Sometimes Rice Cake will follow ForestBerry (Tiger Lily but I'll get to her soon) around the forest, Rice Cake likes ForestBerry's butter tiger too. Rice Cake likes to be around Pepper (Werewolf) despite him wanting to be alone.

Rice Cake's mother figure is Marshmallow (Kumiho) and really likes to pet her tail. Rice Cake's ears and tail are something you should never touch, Rice Cake will come very angry. The reason why Rice Cake can't pronounce some letters correctly is that she was a rabbit almost all her life, she became a cookie only a year ago. Some cookies say when she's a rabbit her fur is really soft and very cuddly, Rice Cake likes the complements. She doesn't understand love yet.

Might add more

Custom Relsaship chart go!

Marshmallow: Lunar new year always gets fwn with her

-Family

ForestBerry: Whoa, your tiger is soo pwetty

-Friendly

Pepper: Don't be scawed of yourself, have a wice cake!

-Friendly

Poison Mushroom: Wice cakes taste a lil funny when you awe around

-Tenison

Licorice: Scawy scawy! He did bad things to my wice cakes!

-Tenison

Cocoa: Cocoa flavouwed wice cakes? Sounds wummy!

-Friendly