Black Raisin x Parfait

Black Raisin x Parfait:

Raisin and Parfait's relationship was a surprise for everyone, but they don't blame anyone, they are polar opposites. Raisen is cold and harsh while Parfait is bright and kind, though opposites attract. Yes, I know this trope is a little overused but bear with me. When they were both younger, like 12, Parfait got lost in the forest. She was scared but was even more scared when she realized she was not alone in the forest. Out from the shadows was a cookie with a flock of ravens circling her. Raisin used this raven ritual as an intimidation factor, 99% of the time it worked. I say 99 because Parfait was not scared, in fact, she was more impressed. Raisin was not expecting Parfait to come back to the forest, especially to find her. She would usually be distant to visitors but the more Pafait talked to her, the more she warmed up to her, maybe a bit too much though because 4 years later, on New Year's Eve, Raisin told Parfait something.

It was New Year's Eve, parfait watched the huge clock as it was close to midnight. Huge numbers of cookies came to celebrate but Parfait stayed on the sidelines. Raisin found her on a bench not so far from the crowd and joined her, this was a perfect time.

"Parfait, we've been friends for what?"

"4 years!"

Oh god, how energetic Pafair could be would be the death of Raisin.

"Well, I uh"

10, the count down has started.

"I just wanted to tell you something"

9

"It's really important"

8. Parfait listen closely, it was quite loud with everyone screaming

"I'm happy I met you"

7

"I'm so grateful we had this friendship together"

6

"But I don't think we should be friends anymore"

5. Parfait got nervous, what was Raisin talking about?

"I...I"

4

"I want to be more than f-friends"

3

"So, P-Parfait"

2

"Will y-you be my g-girlfriend?"

1

...

Happy New Year! Everyone shouted but would never notice the 2 girls. Parfait's face turned bright red at the question. Raisin started to stamper on how it was Parfait's choice anyway but was interrupted by Parfait grabbing her shoulders and pulling her into a kiss. Everything seemed like a blur as Raisin felt like this was the best thing in Earth-Bread. The kiss lasted a few more seconds before Parfait was first to pull away.

"Yes, I love you so much Raisin"

Raisin didn't feel so alone now.

Now for the headcanon stuff!

Raisin had no idea that Parfait owns a parrot name SunFlower.

Parfait gives a pouty face when she wants something from Raisin, it's Raisin's only weakness.

Raisin is very bad a karaoke but Parfait keeps making her do it.

Raisin once caught Parfait smothering herself with ravens

Raisin called Parfait "Paru" and Parfair calls Raisin "Raven"

Both of them are very bad a cooking, it usually ends with Parfait getting the fire extinguisher

When Parfait is scared that her voice isn't feminine enough, Raisin does the only thing she knows and buys Parfait candy. Look, Raisin is trying her best.

When Raisin gets phantom pain, Parfait will bring SunFlower, her ravens and a bunch of blankets. Then, they all binge-watch whatever show is on.