Angel

Sugar:

Sugar is a cookie with a halo and wings, there better known as Angel but their name is Sugar. Sugar was made with the purest ingredients anyone could find. I mean you could be pure if your flour was made from golden white wheat. Sugar's healing abilities aren't so good right now but that's only because they're young, they will become much stronger. Sugars halo is always crooked because of a hit in the head when they were younger. Fizzy is Sugar's best friend and Sugar thinks there just troubled. Fizzy tries to run away from Sugar but it doesn't work, Sugar is faster. Sugar is allergic to peanuts. Fizzy likes to connect the dots with Sugars freckles, it annoys them very much. Sugar looks up to Madeleine, despite him being a self-centred egotistical cookie. Fizzy thinks Madeleine is dumb... Which there not wrong.

Sugar is Custard's cousin but he doesn't know it, yet. Sugar can fly but around 1 foot above the ground, Fizzy laughs at this. With the help of Pancake, Sugar might be able to fly higher but currently, they can't. Sugar is allergic to animals with fur, that's why they have a pet pigeon named Flew.

:P

Pancake: Okay, uh like this?

-Admiration

Madeleine: The divine really blessed you!

-Admiration

Pure Vanilla: The purest cookie there is

-Admiration

CustardII: Who?

-Family

Fizzy Soda: Come on Fiz, you can be nice

-Friendly

Parfait: Music? Hmm, interesting

-Friendly

Pastry: U-uh, are you okay?

-Tension

Fairy: Hmmm, she must be having fun in a thriving forest! I miss her though

-Friendly

Cherry: Uh I think you should stop blowing things up!

-Tension

Gumball: You got paint all over me!

-Tension