Chili Pepper

Chili Pepper:

Chili Pepper is a rambunctious young adult with little to no self-control. Her mental stability is all over the place, she has no idea what's happening half the time. The peppercorn in her hair can fall off anytime but they can oddly come back, Chili Pepper says it's like dandruff, ew. Chili Pepper keeps her hair short, she fears Rye could grab her if she had long hair. Speaking of her hair, it is a pixie cut but is also dyed. Her real hair colour is a light crimson but likes an eye-burning red. Rye is someone she constantly runs from but there is another cookie, Almond. Almond is always on her case, sometime Almond and Rye work together to catch her, but that doesn't work out. Chili Pepper has reflexes like a cat and is really good at hiding in plain sight despite her appearance, it's easier in Dragon Vally and somewhere near the Mala Sause tribe.

She is the oldest of her many siblings, each one she treats differently. Red Pepper is one of the middle children and she loved picking on him. Whenever he'd say to stop stealing she would laugh and shrug it off. Bell Pepper is Chili Pepper's youngest brother. Whenever she was around him she would try and help him finish a project he would be working on. Chili Pepper takes it easy for her youngest brother considering he's just a child still. Mala Sause is the other middle child. Chili Pepper treats Mala with respect but does tease her for being short.

You know the deal already

Strawberry: A lot stronger than you think

-Tension

CustardIII: Shut up!

-Tension

Mala Sause: Hey sis, how's the weather down there?

-Family

IceCream: Do not touch me with your... Skidaddle skidoodle tricks

-Tension

GinegrBrave: You are the only one I don't hate

-Friendly

Red Pepper: He's probably out training again, though I do wish I could see him again

-Family

Fizzy Soda (Devil): Your tricks don't work on me, I could do better!

-Rival

Sugar (Angel): Oh it's you, you goodie-two-shoes Fizzy complains about, I see what they mean

-Tension

Bell Pepper: He always had great ideas, I hope I get to hear his new ones again

-Family

Twizzly Gummy: YOU HAVE A HIGHER BOUNTY THAN ME!?

-Rival