2

Spider-man swung through the streets of Japan, searching for criminal activity. Seeing as there was nothing at the moment, he dropped into an alleyway. "Baby boy!!" he heard a somewhat familiar voice exclaim. The man from last night- or Deadpool- crashed into him. Choking, Izuku tried to pry the 'merc with a mouth's' arms off him. 

"C-can't breathe..." he managed to stammer. 

"Oh! Sorry!" Deadpool apologized, unwrapping himself from the smaller of the two. "So, how are you, Baby boy?" he grinned.

The greenette frowned. "Don't call me that." The taller leaned on his shoulder.

"How about... no?"

Under his mask, Deku rolled his eyes. "We've known each other for barely a day." Deadpool shrugged. He sighed and tried to walk away, when he was pulled back by rough hands. 

"Where you going Spidey?" the mercenary frowned. "I didn't get to see your ass... and I've been thinking about it ALL day."

Deku flushed under his mask. He smacked the taller's hands away. "No." he simply said.

"BUT WHYYYYYY~" Deadpool whined.

"Because you're weird," Deku's nose scrunched.

"Come on baby boy~ At least come get tacos with me?" he offered.

Midoriya sighed. "Ok, fine... but you're paying because I'm broke as fuck." The childish man immediately agreed and squealed like a school girl.

"It's a date."

"It's not."