9

A/N: If you decide to watch the video- turn on cc!

Also if you stan Hisoka get out 😕

ANYGAYS- LETS START!

one more thing- 

some of the characters will be kept from the Marvel franchise 

OK- HERE WE GO

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Katsuki paused. "What's your relationship with De- this boy?"

The other end went silent. ".... He's... my intern," the billionaire stated. 

Bakugo snorted at the obvious lie. "Whatever old man... I guess it's an easy way to earn some cash. When do I start?" the blond asked.

"Tomorrow."

......

"Oh."

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

The next morning, when Izuku arrived at Yagi tower, Deadpool lunged on a couch in the lobby- scrolling through Ryan Reynolds edits.... The arachnid stopped in his steps, backing away slowly. Unfortunately, the mercenary noticed him. 

Katsuki leapt up, walking up to his childhood friend. He took Izuku's hand- shaking it- as he introduced himself. "They call me pool... Deadpool." The shorter did not look impressed. 

"How original," Deku said, pealing Bakugo's hand off. "Are you the person that da- .... Mr. Yagi has... entailed me to?"

The blonde grinned. "Yep! That's me!"

Izuku sighed and muttered something along the lines of- 'pervert... always touching my ass...' The teen entered the elevator, Deadpool trailing behind. "Monday, take us up to floor 44," the greenette instructed. 

The doors opened to a living room- where two of earths mightiest heroes argued. "SEE- THE NOTE CLEARLY SAYS- 'Captain's ass is so tight that if you shoved a lump of coal up it- two weeks later you have a diamond' " Mirko explained.

Keigo looked away, rubbing the back of his neck. "Suddenly I'm Jared, 19."

"KEIGO- I DONT THINK I CAN HANDLE ANYMORE OF YOUR TOMFUCKERY!"

"WELL JUST KEEP GOING UNTIL YOU'RE ALL TOMFUCKERED OUT!!!"

"FUCK YOU!"

"NO YOU!"

"I'm down."

"You're like two wtf-"

"I AM NOT TW-"

"EXCUSE ME!!!" Izuku screamed, interrupting the bickering heroes. "We have a visitor."

"Is that...Deadpool?" asked Rumi (Mirko- if you didn't know) getting into a defensive position. 

The mercenary smiled widely. "Yep! That's me! Nice to meet you!!" he exclaimed. Deku internally facepalmed watching the man talk to some of the world's top heroes like they wee just three kids on a playground. 

"He'll be... accompanying me for a bit," Izuku sighed. 

Hawk's mouth formed into an 'O' shape. "Is Yagi getting him to babysit you like Clint did?" he asked. The mercenary held back a giggle as the greenette tried to hide his forming blush. Keigo smiled. "I'll take that as a yes."