11

A/N: panic attack

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>IZUKU<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

How... how was Katsuki fucking Bakugo the mercenary known as Deadpool? First of all, they are nothing alike. (Besides those gigantic titties, but we won't talk about that right now) The spider stumbled into the guest room that Mr. Yagi had designated as his room for whenever he needed to stay in the tower. 

Izuku's began to hyperventilate. His heightened senses made everything brighter, louder, smellier... and it only overwhelmed him more. He started to tremble as his heart sped up. A loud bang was heard as the door flung open, revealing a worried Toshinori. "Oh... kid..." he muttered approaching the greenette's side. 

The arachnid looked up with teary eyes as his childhood hero rubbed his back, managing to somewhat calm him down. "K-kacchan was... he was him..." Deku managed to choke out. The symbol of peace was confused, but he continued to comfort the vigilante.

"Ok... I'm going to get you a drink and snack, how about you turn a show on in the living room, we'll talk through this," Toshinori spoke calmly. The hero nodded and made his way out of the room, stumbling a bit. His mentor sighed and followed after him, but heading into the kitchen.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^KATSUKI^^^^^^^^^^^

Did I do something wrong?

...

Probably.

Katsuki huffed and plopped the body of Dabi over his shoulder. After slipping his mask back on, he strolled down the sidewalks of New York , getting many weird stares. "Like, what gives?!? Was I too ugly or something???" the blonde thought out loud. "What do you think?" he questioned, turning his head to look at the unconscious villain. When no response was given he rolled his eyes. "Some friend you are."

When he arrived at the towers, the suited male ignored all protest and hopped on the elevator. He clicked the button numbered, '69'. (He giggled) The speakers emitted a nice ding sound, signaling his arrival. The mercenary slipped through the doors and dropped the body of "Daberry bee benson" as he came to call the villain. 

"Did anyone order an over-done member of the Todoroki family?" Bakugo grinned. Two heads turned towards him. The duo sat on the couch- watching The Prisoner of Azkaban, cuddled up together. (In a father son way before you weirdos say anything.) Both Izuku and his father figure struggled to explain themselves before Deadpool interrupted.

"Am I intruding on... something?"

-----------------------

I love Dadmight.... and Dadzawa..... and all the dads