20

A/N: hey shawty mamas. someone demanded an update from me so yeah 😒 enjoy ig
------------------------

 Shoto wrapped his hands around the air, moving them up and down as his head bobbed along. 

"EWWW!!! DUDE THATS NASTY. RIGHT IN FRONT OF MY SALAD???" Ochako cried when she realized the meaning. 

Izuku rolled on the floor, wheezing in between his coughing fit. He gasped and composed himself. "Gulp gulp gulp gulp?" he questioned. Todoroki gave a thumbs up and a small smile, then passing the phone to his friend. The hero scrolled two videos down, laying his eyes on an edit of none other than himself. Well, technically his masked persona, Spider-Man. 

"Okay.... and that's enough of the internet for today," he said, blushing as the audio of "Unholy" played in the background. Midoriya handed back his friend's phone, then flopping on the couch beside said friend. "Shoto, I'm concerned for you," he huffed.

Todoroki shrugged. The girl of the group then flopped over Todoroki's lap, moving over to her greenette friend. She decided on sitting in between the middle of the two, her head on Shoto's lap, and her legs stretching across Izuku. "Fetch me some food, peasant," she said jokingly, waving her hand toward the arachnid. 

A slight smile appeared on the vigilante's face. "I'm afraid not, for the presence of your legs wear me down, my lady," he spoke in a quite posh tone. The girl rolled her eye as she pulled her legs in to allow her friend up. 

"Now get me some nachos," Ochako demanded, glaring down Izuku. He finally obliged, lumbering off the couch. He reached the kitchen, gathering his supplies. Spreading the chips, then the cheese, and finally went to stick it in the microwave. After setting it for a couple of minutes, he went to go back to the other two, but a knocking interrupted him. He turned around, seeing nothing- then jumping up when a rock hit the window.

His Spidey-Senses hadn't gone off so it couldn't be anything that was a threat to him...right? Peering out the window, he saw black and red colors in the alleyway between his apartment and his favorite deli. "God damn it," he muttered, "right now?"