15

A/N: i found a way to type this on safari on my phone 😭👍. So ima write a bunch of chapters :))

——————————————-———–•

"So... you... are... webs?" Katsuki asked the intruder. Izuku nodded, grinning sheepishly. The blonde before him narrowed his scarlet eyes. "I mean, you have a great ass, but not as good as in costume. I guess that's what spandex does for you," the mercenary spoke.

The greenette blushed slightly, the mask not being able to cover it anymore. "So... Kacchan... why'd you hide your personality?" Deku asked.

Deadpool shrugged, "I guess I used to think it would make me more popular. Now I know I didn't actually have to do that, but it would've been weird if I changed all of a sudden."

"And you bullied me because...?"

"It was fun."

Izuku raised an eyebrow. "You serious right now?" he snarled.

"Yes," the taller stated bluntly.

"Wow," Izuku snorted. 

Katsuki frowned apologetically. "I know it was wrong, now," he admitted, "and I'm sorry..." Izuku sighed and walked towards the slightly older male. 

"Can I... hug you?" the arachnid asked. 

The blonde wiggled his eyebrows, "you tryna get some spid-" Deku ignored him and embraced the merc, the latter hesitantly wrapping his arms around him. 

"You do know that you're still in the suit, and my mom is going to be here any minute, don't you?" Bakugo asked. The green haired boy kept out of the other's arms, running towards the window. 

"Uhm... bye Kacchan!! See you tomorrow!!!" Izuku yelled, then shot a web out and swung into the night.

"Bye... I guess-"