23

A/N: SUR-PRISEEEEEE, SHAW-TEE!! Im lowkey writing on AO3 now... but ig ill grace u with a chapter . My user is CHARGI!!! this ones like 400 words, te-he 😗

Also trying to figure out how to merge All Might and Iron Man is so goofy. We get Iron Might or All Man. Let's try to actually get a plot going unlike how old me was doing things!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"You're fucking ridiculous is what you are, Yagi," Katsuki snorted, practically inhaling his patrol-pizza. He sucked the grease off his fingers, releasing them with a pop before pulling the Deadpool mask back down from the bridge of his nose. 

The genius sighed across from him, rubbing his fingers in circles across his temple. "Deadpool, SHIELD already isn't too fond of you, it'll get you in their good graces to go on this mission." A file laid sprawled out on the table, multiple people's pictures were covered with big fat red X's. 

Bakugo barked out a laugh, slamming his hand down on the folder. "SHIELD, just wants me to do their dirty work. SHIELD wants me to kill the people they're too prestigious too, the ones they don't think are worth the big guns. The mighty Avengers!! Good graces, I don't want their good graces. Fuck good graces," he scowled, standing and heading to the door. He turned back briefly, masked eyes squinting. "World's greatest heroes my ass," he scoffed.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Izuku groaned, slumping his head against the cold, metal locker. "I hate everyone," he sulked. Ochaco laughed lightly, offering him a pat on the back. 

"Your time of month, tiger?" she joked, moving from rubbing his back to shoving him on the shoulder. The vigilante chuckled, straightening up from his scrunched over position. Patrol had been a bit rough last night, without Katsuki there. There was a bank robbery on 30th, eight men were there. He had webbed seven of the people, but as he moved to grab him, the robber had pulled out a hidden pocket knife. Now, he had asked himself, why hadn't his sense warned him? Well, KATSUKI BAKUGO FUCKING RUINED IT. WITH HIS ODD-SELF AND KILLING, BUT BEING NICE TO SPIDER-MAN??? Somehow, Deadpool had screwed up the Spidey-Sense. Now, life sucks. Not really. He's a diva.

Beside him, Tenya Lida fixed his glasses. "Midoriya! Whatever is troubling you, I would be happy to help. Are you in need of rizz?" he asked loudly. Uraraka snorted.

"That's not how you use that word, Lida. Unless you're into Deku-kun?" she wiggled her eyebrows teasingly. The taller furiously blushed, shaking his head. 

Izuku rolled his eyes, punching Ochaco teasingly. "I'm fine, guys. You snapped me out of it, with your... unique-ness." The brunette aww-ed before sending her friends finger-guns, skipping off. 

"Okay then."

__________________________________________________

i rlly dont want to continue this but yall love it... so ill slowly... SLOWLY... update