13

A/N: Amog us.

HAVENT READ OVER

-----------------------------------------------------

Spidey hates you~!!

"The fuck....?" Katsuki jumped. A giggle was heard. "Who's there!?" he snarled. 

We're in your head, you idiot.

The mercenary blinked. "Did you crawl in through my ear when I was sleeping?" he whispered.  

No, you fucking idiot!!! It's.... magic???

The two of us have joined you because of your long life of torture.

"I guess that makes sense," the teen mumbles.

It really doesn't....

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>I Z U K U<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

"You know what.... I wanna tell Kacchan!" the vigilante announced to his father figure. Toshinori raised an eyebrow.

"You sure about that?" he asked. The greenette nodded, fully ready for what was to come. The man of iron sighed. "If you want to."

-----------------------------

The spider slipped into the window of the apartment that his childhood friend had lived in for many moons. He tried to sneak, but he was "Tired"- Izuku Midoriya, 2022. A loud crashing sound emitted from the living room. 

"What the fuck was that," Katsuki hissed to his new companions.

Maybe a new friend!

Or a robber.

The blonde rolled his eyes, "some help you guys are." He creeped in the direction of the noise, slipping his mask onto his head while on the way. There, in his living room, crouched Spider-man. "Spidey?" he gasped.

The shorter looked up. "Oh.... hey," he said.

The blonde smiled. "Why the hell are you in my house," he kept smiling, his mask reflecting it, as he made a motion indicating strangling the spider.

The green haired boy put his hands out in surrender. "I just wanna talk Kacchan!" he pleads.

"We- ... did you just say 'Kacchan'," the blonde stutters.

Izuku takes a breath, tugging at the him of his mask. He pulls it over his green curls, revealing the freckled face and big, green eyes. The mercenary stood, mouth agape. 

"Deku?" he asked.

The greenette grins, "surprise?"